Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Recruit
Zoho Recruit helped our company get up and running on a small budget and continues to deliver value over time as we continue to use it and the other peripheral products like Zoho Invoice and Zoho CRM all of which communicate well and share work flow and data across the platform. I have been able to scale up and down with new and former users with ease.
- Ease of implementation compared to other ATS/CRM platforms out there.
- Careers page was very easy to set up compared to other ATS/CRM platforms out there which literally require advanced programming skills to implement.
- Zoho Recruit talks to all other Zoho products like CRM, Invoice, Accounting, etc., - Easily integrates with third-party tools like Phone Bridge, etc., - Is a great value for the money as they do not charge you extra for this feature.
- My personal feeling is that the Zoho CRM could just be included as a module into Zoho Recruit as a scaled down feature compared to the full blown capabilities of the CRM alone.
- Zoho should work to expand more job board integration.
- Radius search currently lacking :-( but on the roadmap to be delivered early next year :-) Lacks integration with finance software. Some fields are locked down and can't be re-labelled but to be fair this is minimal. Skill setting needed some tweaking but happy with where we have got to with that now!
- Radius search currently lacking and this is definitely important tool to have.
- It was an ideal tool for our firm in terms of risk as it is priced right.
- We were able to make money using the free version with ease but when you have more than 1 user and 6 jobs you will need to upgrade.
Zoho does well as we did not have to purchase other assets like a Web Server, Database, and pay a developer to get it rendered and running