Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We are a global organization in more than 120 countries. We needed to connect our leaders and volunteers around the world. We now use Zoom for all of our board, committee and report employee conversations. Many of our chapters have also started using Zoom to connect their members virtually.
- It's easy! We have members around the world and we need a communications vehicle that is simple to use and intuitive.
- Global Access. The ability to have local numbers in many countries allows us to be locally relevant to many members.
- Allows for instant communication. Being a member in a country half way around the world, and being able to connect instantly to headquarters staff allows us to impact our members in ways inconceivable just a few years ago.
- Always appreciate the addition of more county access numbers.
- We communicate in new and different ways which keeps members active and engaged. This translates into increased member retention.
- We use Zoom to connect members and sponsors. What used to be the purview of the in-person meeting, we're now able to replicate in real time day after day.
There are many good products on the market. What keeps us coming back to Zoom is the simplicity. It's never an ordeal for someone to use the product for the first time. You click on the link, and there you are. There are plenty of features that allow us to conduct an interactive meeting of 5 or 6, or to have a presentation style meeting for hundreds.
In a "people business" it's incredibly important to connect with your clients and colleagues. Zoom allows you to do this in ways that enhance communication. In a global firm, how something is said, is often as important as what is said. With Zoom there are fewer misunderstandings from a language or cultural context.