Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We are a court reporting firm and use ZOOM for Video Depositions - Recorded and not Recorded.
We also use ZOOM for video conferencing linking either point to point or multi locations.
The use of ZOOM allows us to expand our business across the country and worldwide and allows our clients improved efficiency cutting down on travel and time whether across town, across country, or to foreign countries.
- We have conducted video linked depositions from our home base in Florida to California, Canada, many states and even as far away as Dubai.
- We can record in HD-MP4 format and provide immediate copies of the recorded deposition to our clients.
- We link the recorded meetings/depositions to our cloud storage giving access either electronic or DVD to our clients.
- In the last few months ZOOM has added a pause feature to the record function which allows us to interrupt a recording without ending - thus we can resume when ready on the same file.....BUT we need a time and date stamp on the recording to make it fully functional. We have been asking for this for almost two years now with no results.
- We provide to our clients "free of charge" looking to gain market share in a very competitive environment. So far pleased with results.