Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We're essentially a consulting firm. As such, relationships are key to what we maintain for successful engagements. Zoom allows us to see our clients face-to-face, even though they are thousands of miles away, and keep up those relationships. Since we're able to communicate easily, and show how the software we support works directly with them, as we're talking to them, the client gets a comfortable, human interaction for a very low cost. It helps that the software is easy to use for the end client as well, as we can avoid the technical mishaps that occur using other programs.
- Great technology. People can log in easily, and we've never had a technical issue that stopped us from having a session. So I guess reliability.
- Access. We have the desktop control, as well as the link in Outlook. And, of course, the browser.
- Integration with Outlook.
- Can't think of anything. It does everything we need it to do.
- We got it a couple of years ago. The price was 1/5th the cost of the popular competitor. I couldn't believe how much better the service was for such a lower price.
- I personally use it probably 10 times a week. We also do webinars, so we use that feature. It's indispensable to a consulting firm like us.
For IT workers, it's great for remote control of computers when you're trying to fix a problem or explain how a process works.