Zoom Review 3 of 212
Review: "Zoom is a great and feature rich tool. But a bit expensive too."
Raphael Sanguinete profile photo
November 26, 2018

Review: "Zoom is a great and feature rich tool. But a bit expensive too."

Score 8 out of 101

Software Version
Personal

Overall Satisfaction with Zoom

Zoom is a great tool for virtual conferences and we use it alogside with Google Meet for the virtual meetings that we have. Many of our projects have people from distant places taking part in some roles of the project, so we use many tools for remote work workflow and Zoom is one of them.
  • The screensharing feature in Zoom is better than in other similar apps.
  • Zoom has a great stability. Its rare to have problems with connection and stream fluidity.
  • Zoom is simple to use and always connects well with audio, video and recording devices.
  • The first time that one of our partners use Zoom, sometimes they cannot configure well the app. I think Google Meet is simpler in that aspect.
  • Zoom has limitations in the basic plans and the paid plans are expensive. So sometimes we use Google Meet because its integrated in our GSuite.
  • Zoom improves our collaboration in virtual meetings with its tools.
  • We is a good tool for our workflow with a small cost.
I've never used Zoom Rooms.
I've used Google Meet, appear.in and Skype. In between these, I think Zoom is the most complete tool. But probably the most expensive too for larger use. In the videoconferences that we host, we use Zoom sometimes, other times when we don't need some tools, we use Google Meet. Sometimes we are asked to participate in meetings that are taking place in appear.in and Skype, but I, personally, don't like these tools so much.
Zoom is well suited for small teams that want a robust videoconference application and usually do small virtual meetings. If you have to pay, I think Zoom is better suited for bigger companies, because small teams with a tight budget can use other tools that can do the job for free or for a smaller cost.

Zoom Feature Ratings