Zoom.us for the win!

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version
Business

Overall Satisfaction with Zoom

Face-to-face meetings are extremely important to help drive business and develop marketing campaigns locally and across the country. Zoom's video conferencing platform allows multiple people to meet together and stay on schedule throughout their busy days. I've had meetings with people who are traveling and in airports or at home. Those meetings wouldn't have been possible if it were not for Zoom.
  • Clean video.
  • Easy integration with email calendars.
  • Audio is perfect and doesn't diminish as more people are on the call.
  • Allows changes to your background.
  • Mobile interface.
  • I have no complaints about the video software!
  • Hard to say, but having to do business in the Bay Area where people are constantly working to be more efficient, this tool will only provide [positive] ROI for your business.
Yes. I am completely happy with the ease of use for all parties during the calls. I have yet to hear feedback from a client that the setup or use of the product was bad.
I've only used Google Hangouts prior to Zoom. Hangouts audio and video would cut out with an individual user and would get even worse as more people were on the call.
I've had meetings with my clients while they are traveling or working from home. I've also had meetings with people who are based in different areas of the country. There is a mobile interface too. The product can open up the usual phone call with a personal touch that will only help drive business.

Zoom Feature Ratings