Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Zoom is being used across all departments of our company. Internally, we use it to run sales or department meetings for folks that may be working from home or in different offices. Being in sales, we have our hands on Zoom daily. I use Zoom to run all of my discovery call, product demonstrations, etc. This gives me the ability to sell over the phone and through screen share to convey the value of our products and show clients how our product works.
- Reliability and ease of use to join meetings.
- Integrations with other tools. Our company connects lots of other sales tools directly into Zoom for analytics and other purposes. For example, we use Gong.io to review calls, and with Zoom the integration is seamless.
- Giving other users the ability to quickly share their screen.
- Nothing in particular. Zoom does an excellent job starting and presenting meetings quickly and easily. I can't think of anything that I would change or add.
- Making it easier and more reliable to quickly hold meetings on the fly. This directly impacts the top line revenue of our business. Our salespeople use Zoom daily to help them close deals.
Zoom is more reliable and easier for end users to quickly pick up. I found it better at starting faster as well. It also is better when it comes to passing along screen sharing abilities to other participants.
Any time you are holding a sales call or any type of meeting, Zoom is always useful.