Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
I lead the engineering team that implemented Zoom to deliver all of our Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT), which drives over 70% of the company revenue. Zoom represents a significant improvement over the previous solution we had in place from all perspectives, including the learners, the instructors, service desk, and administrators. It just works... really well. The APIs allowed us to easily integrate with our user portals and back-office systems.
- The overall user experience is simple and intuitive.
- Audio and video quality never fails.
- There are a number of features that help the user stay engaged.
- It just works...
- Setting up conference rooms independent of the user. For example, we set up classrooms and then assign instructors to them.
- Provide a staging environment where we can test our integration before pushing the changes to production.
- NPS score improvement.
- Less customer issues.
- Easier to setup virtual classrooms.
Using Zoom to run virtual instructor led classes has worked well. We leverage the APIs to automate many functions, and this has been an important consideration.