Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We have just implemented this statewide for all of Minnesota State Colleges and Universities which includes all students, staff, and faculty. this helps with meetings for individuals who cannot make it to campus and it also lets the person in charge of the meeting launch, record and control the whole meeting.
- Easy scheduling of meetings. Fewer steps involved in setting up meetings than in the past.
- Users are able to record meetings through their own login instead of calling IT hoping there is a recorder available.
- They can add whomever they want to the meeting just through the app with their emails.
- It would be nice to have Zoom Rooms work with the breakout room feature.
- Is it possible to manage Cisco standard rooms?
- Better way to mute on joining without issues for Cisco-based endpoints.
- One cannot escape meetings now. Everyone is able to join from wherever they are via video and or phone.
- Audio quality is great.
- It is hazardous since people can join from their phone even when on the road.
I have not found any scenario where I would not use Zoom. We use this with all meetings along with integration with our classes. The record feature is the best, so we don't have to manage it on the backside and the instructors are actually in charge if they want Zoom sessions/classes recorded.