Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We currently are deploying Zoom as our overall meeting software solution and a replacement for our complicated Polycom, GoToMeeting, Webex, Skype, and Vidyo mix of meeting solutions. We are also exploring the possibility of using Zoom Phones to replace our old Cisco lines. As time progresses we will be building more collaborative spaces, but for now we only deploy standard Zoom Rooms.
- Zoom makes things incredibly simple to manage from a single touch device, this can sometimes be so simple that our users coming from Polycom are over-complicating it's interface.
- Zoom's open device platform allows us to shop around for the best solutions to incredibly specific use-case meeting rooms. No matter the issue we have always been able to solve it with out of the box solutions.
- Zoom's responsiveness in helping with or developing solutions for integrating with external systems makes their support incredibly easy to work with and the platform as a whole much easier to adopt than traditional meeting solutions.
- For lack of better words, Zoom's interface is rather unconventional, which makes it harder for users who are resistant to change to adopt the platform. Despite the interface being easy to use and very navigable, we find users are resistant even if it is an easier platform because it looks different from all other applications they use on a daily basis.
- Due to our limited implementation so far we are still waiting on these results, however, we are noticing as people get accustomed to Zoom, it becomes easier to hold and attend meetings when everything is integrated into one platform.