Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We have been using it across the whole organization, and it was running well, but from time to time the connection was not unstable and if that happens then the Zoom application was failing to run, but the latest version of Zoom fixed that issue as it automatically reconnects the session. Besides that, sometimes there was a black screen when co-hosts tried to share their screen. And this problem was only special for those who were using a Macbook computer. We found out about that issue later, but the rest of the other operating systems were working smoothly.
- Consuming little bandwidth.
- Quality of Video call and audio calls.
- Recording meetings over other storages.
- Efficient of file sharing inside chat box.
- Assign automatically is the best one that Zoom offers as it is randomly chosen.
- It would be nice if the counter time popped up before three minutes at most.
- Zoom should not allow participants to return to the main room til the close breakout rooms finish.
- One of the best features that we usually use in our meetings is the virtual background.
- The audio transcript is the second one, as if the person could not hear well, he or she could check what is missing.
- Breakout rooms are also another important feature since we feel we have created a virtual group among students in the session.
- Overall, Zoom supported our business success as we were dealing with a lockdown.
- Zoom forced us to work in a virtual environment with no physical contact.
- It was difficult to keep track of the employee attendance for certain sessions when they closed their cameras.
Do you think Zoom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoom's feature set?
Did Zoom live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Zoom go as expected?
Would you buy Zoom again?
I have used a variety of applications quite similar to Zoom, but Zoom is different from all other applications in terms of being user-friendly and requiring low bandwidth internet connectivity. I have not seen any problems with Zoom yet. I would recommend it to anyone who feels that the internet connectivity is not fast enough, because Zoom is better than other similar applications.