Overall Satisfaction with ZOOM Quality Management Suite
I use it for project meetings where there are more than 1000 users at once where we would want to have break-up groups or having screen shares where many couldn't come in person for these meetings. Zoom Quality Management Suite has been used for sharing programs online, like engineering software that could only be shown as either a PDF to others or screen shared.
- Screen share software from other programs for others.
- Volume control where I can share videos without the consequences of breaking audio or bad buffering.
- A great camera where I can show myself and others without any evidence of bad camera or statics.
- Maybe have more room for over 1000 people, especially for larger groups that are international and have more others that aren't just from this country.
- Easy to use.
- The features are useful to remember without a tutorial.
- Customer service is quick to respond to any questions.
- Quick links led to faster project management.
- Screens share made it easier to show off any work.
Do you think Eleveo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Eleveo's feature set?
Did Eleveo live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Eleveo go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Eleveo again?
Well suited for projects or having large groups of people who can't be in-person while having a chance to show off a physical project. May not be the best place to do it during Zoom since the camera isn't always the clearest to show up the small details while doing it in person would make more sense.