Overall Satisfaction with Zoom Video Webinar
We use Zoom across every level and department in our organization. Since our organization is spread out across numerous offices around the world Zoom serves as an important collaboration tool. We use Zoom for video conferencing across teams, to present our screens in conference rooms, and to conduct company-wide meetings.
- Screen sharing: Zoom enables users to seamlessly share their screen, chat through messages, and empowers listeners to virtually raise their hand when they have a question.
- Mute all participants: Zoom can allow presenters to mute all participants and prevent their video feed from being broadcast
- Works on any device: Users can log in from a computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Some users outside the organization have complained about issues getting the Zoom links to work
- Once in a blue moon, we have audio issues with Zoom, the video will work fine but sometime the audio will cut in and out
- It would be great for mobile users to be able to select any user in a conference and see their video feed (instead of letting Zoom decide)
- Time efficiency: WIth Google Calendar integration, meetings can easily be scheduled with the click of a button
- Strong collaboration: WIth the ability to participate in meetings from anywhere on any device our teams stay connected
- Meeting recordings: Since every meeting can be recorded our employees don't need to be present during the live meeting to take in what happened
There are other options on the market that work great for certain features and functions; however, in my experience Zoom provides the most well rounded, feature-rich experience, and the one thing that seems to set their tool apart is the superior audio and video quality.
Zoom Video Webinar is a very versatile tool. Users can competently use it for team meetings, company all-hands, 1:1 interactions, screen sharing, presenting in conference rooms, or when a meeting could be aided through video with users outside the organization. With functionality on every device type, Zoom is a great solution regardless of where users are located.