Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo
We are currently using Zoominfo to research prospective accounts and retrieve contact information. It allows our field sales and sales development teams with the appropriate information for them to engage prospects.
- Contact information within prospective accounts
- Provides company information on prospective accounts
- Easy to use interface for account and contact research
- More information on vertical markets and detail on companies
- If they provided additional details such as technologies used by companies it could be a one stop shop
- Extended reporting would be nice
- Increased contact rate for sales and sales development teams
- More robust contact and company information
- Increased lead pool for sales team
Zoominfo definitely has a more robust database of contact information. Company information seems to be consistent across different platforms. I have found the market and industry data is somewhat limited as compared to some other vendors. We use Zoominfo in parallel with some other platforms in order to complement the data.
Zoominfo is an excellent source to look up company and contact information. Our sales development team uses it extensively to look up prospect information and research before engaging a prospect. One area that is lacking is in reporting. There are other databases that allow reporting on market and verticals. There might be reporting available but not sure if there is an additional cost.