Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo
We use it to find basic contact information (Email/Cell numbers) in order to reach out to potential clients.
- Gives Cell Numbers
- Has many toggle options to sort fields
- the ZoomInfo browser install- that can pull up contacts from any website you are on.
- GLITCHES- Whenever you press the "company tab" it pulls down the "contact" tab contacts, every time. without fail. In order to open the company tab, you have to press out and back in twice every time.
- I liked the layout prior to the update- with the new window, the contacts are displayed much smaller than before. Making it hard to access without a large monitor.
- verifying emails- I get a decent amount of "did not deliver" because the emails are incorrect/
Do you think ZoomInfo SalesOS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ZoomInfo SalesOS's feature set?
Did ZoomInfo SalesOS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ZoomInfo SalesOS go as expected?
Would you buy ZoomInfo SalesOS again?
- Its definitly seen a ROI
- Helps us come up with new leads
- integrated with CRM to allow for easy contact uplaods
Seamless.aI It is pretty similar, doesn't have many toggle options though
When you are prospecting for potential new clients- you need the basic contact info- ZoomInfo can't provide that easily. It would probably be better suited if you were able to toggle companies for international presence, right now- you don't have many filters on how many employees are abroad.