Overall Satisfaction with Zuora
It is used only by the finance department but 'feeds' into salesforce which is used company-wide. [It] deals very effectively with subscription businesses.
- Very good with subscription invoicing - works out all amendments prorated according to but not limited to subscription start dates
- Also great that with mid-contract cancellations - credits are automatically worked out and invoiced correctly
- Once default rules are set up everything just runs automatically in the back ground
- Links well with SalesForce
- Reporting - I find both the old and the new reporting clumsy but actually preferred the old
- Lack of Statements - why can I not pull a statement for an account that shows both the invoices and payments on the account?
- The statement that you can pull individually for the invoices or credit balance on an account, just has way too much info on it to send to the customer - it needs to be simplified
Brightpearl is an amazing omnichannel retail management solution with live accounting, however, it is not the best fit for a subscription based business and does not track recurring revenue the way that Zuora does. Again I will reiterate that the automated invoicing and recurring payment processing is what is invaluable with Zuora - my job would be a lot harder without Zuora.
Very good for subscription based business where you need to track recurring revenue.