Likelihood to Recommend
I can only mention where AB Tasty has been useful as I haven't had negative experiences on the tests we have carried out. A useful scenario for us is that we use AB Tasty to test changes on pages in a test environment instead of having to test on live
Project Manager in MarketingEducation Management Company, 10,001+ employees
The ease of implementation combined with the managed services result in a tool that virtually anyone can use - implementation is less than 10 lines of code added to the relevant pages of the website (we simply added it to our master page template to have it available on any page) and from there the customer can be as involved or not involved as they wish. At BSI we are very hands on with the testing programme - usually developing and designing the tests ourselves and having HP build them, but if we wanted to HP to develop, design and build and limit our role to QA and review that is an option.
- Simple one-tag implementation allows you to get up and running in minimal time.
- In-page visual editor allows changes to be made to the site without technical expertise.
- Dedicated account and technical support with impressive turnaround times.
- Strong segmentation and personalisation options.
- Huge range of integrations.
- Because it is a managed service the need for intervention by our internal IT group was removed. This allowed us to control the pace of the testing programme without being influenced by IT resource allocation
- The client and technical account managers are very good at suggesting tests or potential improvements
- HP regularly holds custom forums which are always informative and provide an opportunity to learn from and network with peers and industry leaders
- Occasional glitches within the visual editor, especially with responsive content.
- Better debugging tools when testing experiments locally i.e. a preview environment.
- Occasionally when adding goals in to the reporting tool, they will not load immediately.
- The dashboard interface is difficult to navigate, but I understand that they are currently developing/testing a new much more user friendly interface
- The cost can be a barrier for some organisations, but for us it is worth it. Also they are in the process of releasing a less expensive self authoring testing tool.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 8 answers
AB Tasty's tool as well as the support team completely met my goals on A/B Testing. Editing a test is really easy and AB Tasty made the marketing team free to launch nearly any test. Reporting is also easy to set up and give us the information needed to keep improving transformation on landing pages and forms
Project Manager in MarketingInternet Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 1 answer
We have not only renewed our subscription three years running, but we have added the self authoring tool and are looking to expand the subscription so that we can take advantage of the managed services on a global level.
Based on 1 answer
People are avalaible and they know very well their product wich help to resolve quick issues. Also the benchmark they have help us to improve our own business
No answers yet
We selected AB tasty because it corresponded with what we were looking for. It had really great feedback and it's almost one of the best tools in the market.
We evaluated Optimost again Adobe's similar offering (Target). The big difference between the two and the reason why BSI choose Autonomy was the managed service aspect. The idea that once the code was deployed on the site IT no longer had to be involved gave my team full ownership of the testing programme. With the Adobe product, the involvement of the internal IT group would have been required to launch each test - and this would have decreased the number of tests we could run each month.Back in the day I also used offermatica/omniture and this too required IT involvement.
Return on Investment
- We got many insights and validated improvements to design our new website (+3% CR Desktop and +23% CR mobile).
- We saved hundreds of hours on implementations without IT support.
- We spent a lot of time with an initial incorrect CRO project.
- Use HP Optimost was the primary driver behind a 40% increase in UK classroom training courses booked online read more details here: http://www.autonomy.com/work/news/details/hsx6767d
- HP Optimost testing led to a 9% increase in sales by improving the BSI Shop's checkout funnel in 2012
- HP Optimost is integral to the success of BSI's continuous improvement testing programme
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?