Likelihood to Recommend
Easy for employees to adjust everything on time and it has smart scheduling features as compared to other software. AgentTime Scheduler is always one step ahead of others. However, the problem encountered by customers is that they cannot manage to sign in to the system to print schedules prepared for them and we keep getting negative feedback.
Calabrio does a good job of tracking intra-day trends and forecasting based on past trends. Performing multiple changes to schedules or making comples adjustments for an entire center is a place where Calabrio has room for improvement
- Customers can log in the system 7/24 without facing any problems.
- AgentTime has the best features and safe connections for the staff.
- Workers can send messages on time when the school has some class cancelations to all students.
- The Copy Schedule feature has definitely been a plus. We did not have that feature in our former WFM software.
- The particular window views for the Scheduler Role are more aesthetic/user friendly than our former WFM software.
- Being able to add activities, exceptions or projects in as little as 5 minute increments is a plus.
- Price of it might be expensive for small business but the product can still be used by any type of business.
- Logging into the system is taking some time. It should be checked to see what is going on inside the system.
- The scheduled time which is sent via e-mail is not received on time. It may have some bug problems.
- Our Version 9.3 needs a lot of improvement with sorting, filtering capabilities that I believe later versions address.
- Version 9.3 does not send notice emails to agents when a schedule has been changed. Our former software did. I believe newer versions have this feature.
- No "what if" function or module to test schedules/forecasts without Agents seeing their own schedules. If you want to "play with" scenarios, you have to use a time frame/schedule far into the future to prevent Agents from seeing this. I don't believe any of the newer versions have addressed this problem/issue.
- Agents are not able to submit Shift Preferences in Calabrio. Our former WFM software had that capability. Now I have to record Agents' preferences on an Excel spreadsheet and schedule regular intervals for which they can submit their preferences.
We had many problems with a similar program in the organization and we decided we are interested in another software for time schedule and some of our customers recommended AgentTime Scheduler. We then used it for testing. Our first impression was positive about the software after spending 3 weeks and immediately we started to use it in the whole organization.
They are very similar in many areas. Reporting is about the same, and I can see why some people may go for the bigger names. But one of the things that I have noticed that has made a difference is the way that the tool evolves with you. A lot of the features that Calabrio has have been incorporated from feedback from users like us. The other two, they do receive some feedback, but the input the customers have is minimal. I have been on calls where Calabrio discusses their roadmap with us and we could see which items were good, which ones could improve, and some features we wanted to see. Then, the next release or two you would see some of those items. When you add that to the great customer support they provide, it truly feels like you have a partner and you are not just another number.
Return on Investment
- Customers experiencing sign-in problems.
- Taking responses from our staff on time satisfies our customers.
- The software is truly confidential and safe. This is first thing what we users are looking for and AgentTime has this.
- A positive return that we have had is the ability to see the portion of the day that we are likely to be over and under staffed and use that data to modify schedules to allow for overtime or additional time off of the phones.
- A negative impact that we have had is the additional use of WFM man hours to manually make changes to individual schedules since there is not a good option to quickly adjust several simultaneously.
- Being able to monitor agent calls and activity has given us the ability to retain and promote high performing agents and remove agents that are not well suited to the contact center.
Calabrio ONESee All (3) Calabrio ONE Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?