Likelihood to Recommend
Easy for employees to adjust everything on time and it has smart scheduling features as compared to other software. AgentTime Scheduler is always one step ahead of others. However, the problem encountered by customers is that they cannot manage to sign in to the system to print schedules prepared for them and we keep getting negative feedback.
If your company uses phones and needs recordings, the Calabrio ONE Quality Management is for you. Period. End of argument. It is hands down one of the best products of its type on the market. If you don't have a bunch of people you are needing to rotate through scheduling and no part time people, the WorkForce Management portion may not be for you as much as someone who has 200 employees in a contact center working across 3 shifts and needs to ensure phones are always covered at the right times.
- Customers can log in the system 7/24 without facing any problems.
- AgentTime has the best features and safe connections for the staff.
- Workers can send messages on time when the school has some class cancelations to all students.
- Calabrio's greatest asset is it's simplicity and usability. We are able to quickly train employees on the usage of the software and have them up and running on certain functions within day of introducing it to them.
- The intra-day staffing in the WFM module does a good job of tracking intra-day volume patterns that would be tedious to track in a spreadsheet.
- The dashboards in Kronos gives agents a quick view of many of the stats that they will be measured against.
- Price of it might be expensive for small business but the product can still be used by any type of business.
- Logging into the system is taking some time. It should be checked to see what is going on inside the system.
- The scheduled time which is sent via e-mail is not received on time. It may have some bug problems.
- Our Version 9.3 needs a lot of improvement with sorting, filtering capabilities that I believe later versions address.
- Version 9.3 does not send notice emails to agents when a schedule has been changed. Our former software did. I believe newer versions have this feature.
- No "what if" function or module to test schedules/forecasts without Agents seeing their own schedules. If you want to "play with" scenarios, you have to use a time frame/schedule far into the future to prevent Agents from seeing this. I don't believe any of the newer versions have addressed this problem/issue.
- Agents are not able to submit Shift Preferences in Calabrio. Our former WFM software had that capability. Now I have to record Agents' preferences on an Excel spreadsheet and schedule regular intervals for which they can submit their preferences.
We had many problems with a similar program in the organization and we decided we are interested in another software for time schedule and some of our customers recommended AgentTime Scheduler. We then used it for testing. Our first impression was positive about the software after spending 3 weeks and immediately we started to use it in the whole organization.
They are very similar in many areas. Reporting is about the same, and I can see why some people may go for the bigger names. But one of the things that I have noticed that has made a difference is the way that the tool evolves with you. A lot of the features that Calabrio has have been incorporated from feedback from users like us. The other two, they do receive some feedback, but the input the customers have is minimal. I have been on calls where Calabrio discusses their roadmap with us and we could see which items were good, which ones could improve, and some features we wanted to see. Then, the next release or two you would see some of those items. When you add that to the great customer support they provide, it truly feels like you have a partner and you are not just another number.
Return on Investment
- Customers experiencing sign-in problems.
- Taking responses from our staff on time satisfies our customers.
- The software is truly confidential and safe. This is first thing what we users are looking for and AgentTime has this.
- I think one of the biggest things it brings to the table is helping your staffing, i.e. being able to staff appropriately for the right shifts, rather than guessing. Also, being able to identify issues that can potentially lose you a client, or avoid a much bigger issue by identifying compliance areas.
Calabrio ONESee All (3) Calabrio ONE Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?