<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.1 out of 100
Based on 87 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I can't imagine being able to do my job and do it well without Articulate 360. I am able to create simple linear training courses and complex branching courses with ease. Some of the greatest training courses involve a "choose your own adventure" feel with many branches and the outcome is based upon the points earned through the course. The better decisions, the better the outcome. Importing from PowerPoint is easy. The content library that comes with 360 is very helpful. Images are crystal clear, high-resolution, and able to be used with any use. No need for me to have subscriptions to other content services anymore. I love how easy it is now to create a video background with the content library included in 360.
Employee in Customer ServiceHospitality Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
Course catalog or library
Progress tracking & certifications
Learning reporting & analytics
- Articulate 360 has lots of options: Rise is for simple, HTML-based course content delivery. Storyline is an animation/interactive eLearning designer that is robust yet easy to learn.
- It totally simplifies the review process. When I want to have my boss look at a course I made, I create the Articulate Review link and he can make comments at any point in the course for suggestions/corrections, and the program takes a picture of where he is looking so I know exactly what he is talking about. I can also comment back.
- The content library is high quality and professional. You can search images of people, backgrounds for Storyline projects, or entire project templates that you just plug your content into. It allows you to create content really fast and good looking.
- There could be more intuitive buttons in many places. Without a "getting started" training, it might be tough to just try and figure out how to do things in the software.
- The software has been known to be a little buggy (all versions). It is known that you should save your work often in case it crashes.
- I wish the the vendor would build in more integrated instruction and tips withing the interface, so you can be reminded or clued in to what you are looking for if you are not an expert yet.
Articulate 360 8.0
Based on 2 answers
Once you get over the learning curve, the platform is pretty easy to use, but the learning curve itself is rather steep. Even once you are familiar with the feature set, it is easy to overlook a small setting, which can cause client-facing errors. Correcting these errors is kind of a tedious process due to having to load up the application, make your change, and re-publish the course.
Professional in Product ManagementE-Learning Company, 501-1000 employees
Articulate 360 9.1
Based on 8 answers
The customer support teams are very responsive. There are also a number of resources on the site that provide training for using Articulate tools. The best support is the community. There is a large user base and there is a dedicated community site where people provide advice and support on a number of different use cases for Articulate, including more obscure applications. I found that in most cases, I could find support on the community site (which has Articulate employees also helping) for almost any issue I ran into.
I haven't used development software other than storyline since it came out. One, because I haven't had to. This software is much more user-friendly and rapid development than previous software I have used. It also is capable of creating pretty complex items. I recommended out team get Articulate 360 because of its new additions such as Review.
Return on Investment
- I spend less time developing courses, and more time engaging learners with Articulate 360. Not only has our development timeline shortened because of Articulate Review and Rise, but we are also putting out better, more engaging content.
- The subscription model of Articulate 360 paid for itself almost immediately by providing access to some awesome stock content in the Content Library. We used to spend hundreds of dollars buying content that is now included in our membership to a tool we were already paying for.
- The greatest return on our investment has come in the form of time. Stakeholders love Articulate Review. It's easy to check the progress of the course creation, see what issues have been addressed by the development team, and provide feedback-- cutting back on everyone's least favorite thing: MEETINGS.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?