Likelihood to Recommend
If you're looking for a video-based learning content provider, BizLibrary is one of the best in the business (we vetted over a dozen other vendors before moving forward with them). On the other hand, if you are not staffed to handle the manual nature of course population into your existing LMS BizLibrary may not be the right solution for you.
Feature Rating Comparison
Course catalog or library
Progress tracking & certifications
Learning reporting & analytics
- Content is updated regularly so we are not assigning the same modules over and over. They also archive old content but provide plenty of advance notice before the modules are no longer available.
- The account representatives provide good information on marketing the application to employees and increasing usage. The tools they share save me lots of time trying to come up with a theme or idea.
- The support team responds very quickly. I rarely call them, but instead send messages when a problem occurs. A resolution is received in a very short amount of time.
- There is some depth lacking around very-specific technical and analytics competencies. Though I understand that not every company has the same "big data" needs as we do in our industry, the basic tools or skill set is one which is easily transferable and a value add to other roles/industries.
- It would be great to see an LMS built into the BizLibrary platform !
- A suggestion made recently by one of our VPs (which I agree with) was that it would be nice if there was a section of more-advanced content in areas around leadership development, conflict management, operating across boundaries... the kind of critical thinking skills people need to advance their careers from an individual contributor level into management.
Based on 1 answer
BizLibrary is intuitive, user-friendly and offers a wide range of content that is applicable across an organization.
Based on 1 answer
They've always been prompt at responding and we get through my questions - I have nothing but good things to say about the customer service team.
I used SkillSoft at my previous company and the content is great, however I found that more of the BizLibrary is mobile compatible. I am also able to purchase SkillSoft content through BizLibrary if there are courses I would like to leverage in addition to the BizLibrary content.
Return on Investment
- Safety first. With the videos' emphasis on safety, I am noticing co-workers and myself being more aware of our surroundings.
Employee in OtherEducation Management Company, 501-1000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?