Overall Satisfaction with BizLibrary
We use BizLibrary across all departments for my particular agency. We use it to search for relevant training courses that can be uploaded into our LMS to provide a variety of training courses that our staff can take depending on their interests and positions. They also offer courses for certification in different areas, so we use these to help employees obtain certifications they are interested in.
- Provide variety of topics to offer training for your employees
- Notifying you of newly released content each month
- Providing SCORM files that are easy to export and download into your own LMS
- Responding to any requests for support
- Notifying us of content that has been retired so it can be removed from our LMS
- Exporting content, there are times when I can only filter one course at a time
- Less account management, we will ask for help when we need it, so we don't need our account rep reaching out to us quite as often as they do
- Variety of available content
- Ease of getting that content from BizLibrary to our LMS
- Courses that work properly for students once they are loaded into our LMS
- Increase in employee engagement in training. Since adding BizLibrary courses, usage has increased from an average of 3 enrollments per month to 327 per month.
- We now use it to highlight recommended training specific to each department.
- The contact center uses it to train new hires on proper customer service etiquette.
Do you think BizLibrary delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BizLibrary's feature set?
Did BizLibrary live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of BizLibrary go as expected?
Would you buy BizLibrary again?
Since I only use BizLibrary as a source for content, I cannot speak to the program's suitability as an LMS, but it is an excellent solution for obtaining content that can be used in your own LMS. They offer a wide range of topics, the courses are just the right length, and the files never give me any issues exporting, loading into our LMS, and users rarely have trouble viewing the files. If you are looking for content to be added to your own LMS, BizLibrary is the way to go. What I know of it as an LMS, it seems like there would be content overload for a student. With so much content, it might be hard for a student to narrow down what they would like to take.