BizLibrary gives us what we need.https://www.trustradius.com/corporate-learning-managementBizLibraryUnspecified7.8151012019-04-24T14:21:33.766Z
April 24, 2019
BizLibrary gives us what we need.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with BizLibrary
BizLibrary is used across the organization for different types of training needs...individual development plans; legal compliance (defensive driving, harassment, etc.), safety (bloodborne pathogens, etc.) and for self-directed learning. It allows us to assign specific courses with defined due dates that employees can complete at their convenience. Status reporting provides completion tracking for follow up and recording.
- Content is updated regularly so we are not assigning the same modules over and over. They also archive old content but provide plenty of advance notice before the modules are no longer available.
- The account representatives provide good information on marketing the application to employees and increasing usage. The tools they share save me lots of time trying to come up with a theme or idea.
- The support team responds very quickly. I rarely call them, but instead send messages when a problem occurs. A resolution is received in a very short amount of time.
- The reporting options changed when the program was updated. You have to go through more steps to find the data to download. I would like more canned reports.
- Adding a new learner is easy, but it takes more time to get them into the right group. We segment learners by company and role to make assigning topics easier for us.
- It has saved time and money for training our employees in California. There are strict requirements regarding harassment training and we can meet those requirements using Biz Library. The content is written to meet those specific needs.
- Our cost per employee is so reasonable that we couldn't send them to one external course for that price. With Biz Library, they can even complete certification preparation courses (such as PMP or IT programs ) for no additional fees. Those types of courses may cost up to $2000 or more in an external environment. This allows employees who may not be in those types of positions to increase their skills to advance within the company.
Most other companies do not offer the wide range of content that Biz Library has. You have to purchase different catalogs at different prices to get more modules. The pricing per employee is more expensive. The user interfaces for the other applications are usually a little more slick, but not as good behind the scenes. At some point we plan to have a learning management system integrated with our HR system and I know that Biz Library can do that.
We have used BizLibrary since the days of VHS tapes that were sent in the mail. They have consistently improved content, access and usability. Any company could benefit from a program with the flexibility of BizLibrary. Every person I have worked with at the company has been knowledgeable and friendly.