Likelihood to Recommend
ClickSend supports live chats, where instant messaging is done for both formal or informal discussions. Besides, proper management of tasks, from the simplified ones to the complex ones, and every player is well assigned. The option of bar code in this application ensures there is the automation of many tasks and reduces paperwork.
I think Leanplum is great for any company that needs to use push notification to drive revenue or KPI growth. I often find that it can be very costly to integrate analytics solutions & also build good reporting from the data. Leanplum provides a lot of great analytics & reporting right out of the box, especially around push events. This makes it much easier for the managing marketing user to optimize campaigns and increase their team & company's KPIs.
- You can add list of users just by uploading numbers CSV or by uploading detailed CSV.
- You can generate quick campaigns just like in email, save templates with URLs, send immediately, or schedule for a certain date and hour. They have analytics, shared, and private numbers. I like that it is super straightforward.
- You can make automated campaings that will be sent every time a new user joins a list. This you can do with 3rd-party integrations such as your own app or Zapier since ClickSend already has this integration.
- Super cheap and it's what I like most. You pay for SMS in bulk with really competitive prices. Most SMS companies want to charge by the number of users, and when you have 32,000 active users or +130,000 users it just becomes expensive so ClickSend is the SMS solution.
- In general, using ClickSend is quick and the learning curve for new users is flat since it's almost the same as an email marketing tool just for SMS and compressed.
- Viewing the history of a campaign. Leanplum shows exactly what a customer has been sent on which dates/times and due to which actions.
- AB Testing - allows us to see which messages are appreciated/opened more by which customers
- Team collaboration - we can see easily how recently a campaign or message was updated
- Ability to create User Stories with a predefined funnel of actions that will chain themselves
- Ability to tag users once they enter or leave specific segments
- Should show in a simple page the main KPIS that matter for all our games at once
- More granularity in granting access to subsets (not sharing everything per account)
Based on 1 answer
In general, support is good. Actually they usually write to you about things like when you upload your first contacts, send your first campaign, or when you forget to put the opt-out option. Of course, they are automated emails but it happens that if you reply to one of them a real support agent will attend to your case. If you have any doubt you can write directly to support by email. I'm not sure if they are using Zendesk or any other kind of program but they usually answer in less than 2 hours. Still, the option of an actual real-time chat is missing.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
The starting price of ClickSend is significantly low, and one is not bailed, instead, they pay for what they use. ClickSend works in almost all devices, from Apple products, Windows, and even Android devices. The existence of intelligent mail support is another driver that makes ClickSend more advanced and reputable, as it tracks the minds of audiences and even employees.
Return on Investment
- It helps us build the right features for our users with the help of A/B experimentation
- Re-engagement notifications help us keep company data metrics
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
ClickSend Editions & Modules
- Per text for at least 2,000 texts
- Per email for at least 25,000 emails
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Leanplum Editions & Modules