Overall Satisfaction with ClickSend
Our business uses the ClickSend service to increase efficiencies when processing loan applications and responding to our clientele and business affiliates. As a bulk messaging service, and individual SMS service with the option to personalize each message, save templates, review history all at a click without the need to pick up a mobile device.
- Ease of installation
- Ease of user interface
- Customer Support
- Reply to PC Sent SMS shown on both mobile device and in ClickSend Dashboard
- Reply back to BusinessName sms option
- Add phone call functionality as it's barely available in the marketplace!
- The ROI is time. More time focused, less time distracted with a mobile device.
- Early days, however the customer survey and marketing campaigns will hopefully yield results.
- Customer adherence to appointments and/or rescheduling for missed appointments has drastically increased with the use of reminder and follow-up SMS options that normally wouldn't be used as often on a mobile device.
Found ClickSend, works, stopped looking. When you lose your keys and then find them, you stop searching right?
Do you think ClickSend delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ClickSend's feature set?
Did ClickSend live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ClickSend go as expected?
Would you buy ClickSend again?
As a finance professional, I am constantly on a computer and reviewing multiple screens, browsers, and data. It is such a distraction to pick up a mobile device to send SMS; ClickSend has enabled me to continue my workflow by using a browser-based solution. I have wanted to receive responses back to my browser, however, this is not yet a feature. To remedy this, I only use the service for notifications purposes where I am not looking for an instant reply.