What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
It's great for doing simple Front-End tests where you want to alter color, language, layout. It's a little less appropriate for a test where there are variations in the Back-End.
- The ability to target a specific audience is a huge plus. Some of our tests need to be targeted towards very specific users, and Convert Experiments has many options for that.
- Convert Experiments is, without a doubt, the most affordable A/B testing tool of its kind.
- The customer service is top-notch. Dennis and his team are very responsive and have a great sense of urgency. They also give great insight about testing ideas.
- You will immediately experience frustration (at least as a developer using JS Conditions) with the CDN times. Experiments often don't appear to you after saving new JS for up to 5 minutes. This can be crazy painful if you're going from Local Development > Staging > Production.
- There are some minor UI quirks inside the experiment editor if you're using the more advanced features like we do.
- It's almost mandatory that you're onboarded by a human. There's so much to this tool it'd be pretty hard for you to just dive in like some other apps. If you're like me that can be a bit frustrating. Some people need that though and enjoy the human touch, so I hate even giving this as a negative.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 1 answer
While Optimizely is an amazing A/B testing tool, Convert has almost the exact same offerings but at a much lower cost. The customer and technical support are excellent as well, and Dennis's insights and strategy calls are very helpful.
Return on Investment
- The magento plugin of Convert Experiences saved us a lot of development time.
- The relatively low cost per data point enables us to run multiple high volume tests for a much lower price than with its competitors.
Convert ExperiencesSee All (7) Convert Experiences Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?