Likelihood to Recommend
I have used DashThis with all my clients, because it is the fastest, easiest, and best-developed reporting platform. I have tried Google Data Studio and many other reporting integrations, but they just don't have the speed or capabilities of DashThis.With in-depth filtering, you can create reporting modules not available in any other dashboard, like deep source-medium targeting or landing page data, etc. Whatever data you need, you can get access.Their API integrations are increasing all the time, and if they don't currently connect to something, request access.
- Displaying data in a clear and aesthetically pleasing way
- Integrating with most of the systems you use on a regular basis in web design and digital marketing
- Allowing you to quickly create new charts/graphs/reports for clients
- Supermetrics does a great job of accurately reporting on metrics
- Supermetrics does a great job of reporting across platforms
- Supermetrics is great at integrating with things like Excel or Google Sheets to adapt the reports to our needs
- I'm interested in implementing more tools into the system, such as Google My Business or OpenTable to truly make it a universal analytics dashboard.
- Instead of just month over month date ranges, I would also like to see a YTD date range.
Account Manager in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
- The pricing models can take a few extra minutes to understand to forecast your agency's costs if using Supermetrics for client reports.
Based on 3 answers
I always get a same day response to my questions and they reach out enough that I feel like I can ask questions but not too much that I get annoyed.
Employee in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Supermetrics is definitely the most sophisticated and adaptable of the tools. It provides the most in-depth metrics reporting, the most accurate reporting, and the most detailed reporting across all of our platforms and campaigns. It is definitely worth the cost, if your organization requires this level of sophistication. If not, it may be too costly - and too complicated.
Return on Investment
- DashThis has reduced the time I spend on reporting by about 50%
- Visualizations are simple and easy to understand -- Clients like them very much
- Reduced dependency on files as archive of all dashboards/reports are available online
- Positive! Supermetrics helped us transition into Google Data Studio as our monthly reporting system.
- Savings! We saved money by switching our reporting to Google Data Studio + Supermetrics.
- Time! We save a lot of time on our monthly reports thanks to Supermetrics.
DashThisSee Both DashThis Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
DashThis Editions & Modules
- Per Month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Supermetrics Editions & Modules