Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
DashThis is a digital marketing reporting tool with no complicated "extra" stuff.
DashThis integrates with over 30+ data sources, and also has a nifty CSV File Manager that helps users add any other data they might want to include in dashboards.
According to the vendor, customer support is a top priority. DashThis provides a dedicated member of their team that makes sure users are up and running in no time, and is always available to answer questions whenever needed.
Prices are based on the number of dashboards users have. All pricing plans include all available features, unlimited users, an an Account Manager.
- Supported: 30+ digital marketing tool integrations
- Supported: Unlimited users in a single account
- Supported: Simple sharing capabilities
- Supported: Preset report templates and widgets
- Supported: Fully customizable
- Adform FLOW
- Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads)
- Brightcove Video
- Campaign Monitor
- Meta for Business (formerly Facebook for Business)
- Formstack Forms
- Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Majestic SEO
- Moz Pro
- Perfect Audience
- Searchmetrics Suite
- Smart AdServer
- Web CEO
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Insights
- Google Plus
- Instagram Ads
- LinkedIn Pages
- LinkedIn Ads
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- DoubleClick Search
Frequently Asked Questions
- Displaying data in a clear and aesthetically pleasing way
- Integrating with most of the systems you use on a regular basis in web design and digital marketing
- Allowing you to quickly create new charts/graphs/reports for clients
- I'd like the ability to archive a report so that it doesn't count against my dashboard total. There are a few reports we're not likely to use again, and if so we would gladly upgrade. But I'd hate to delete them just to free up space.
- This is REALLY minor, but it would be nice to have more flexibility when uploading a client's logo to a report. Right now I have to resize it and add a transparent background if it's not the right shape to get it to the right dimensions before I can upload. It would be nice if they allowed for different dimensions.
Honestly, I think it's appropriate in pretty much any situation! I guess maybe if you were just pulling one report one time, then it might not be worth the time it takes to set up, but even then it depends -- you still have the benefit of one clear, streamlined look for all your data. And it's less error-prone.
- Simplified reporting
- Scheduled reports
- Ease of set up
- Customized integrations
- Call reporting
We provide deep insights on practically any marketing channel through the dashboard with API integrations.
- High-Level Executive Reports for Easy-to-Disseminate information. Provide the most important metrics quickly.
- In-Depth data analysis capabilities. Using in-depth filtering in Analytics data, you can report on just about anything you want, and provide deep insights to your clients
- Easy-to-Update reports allow for changes on the fly, during calls, if needed. Adding and updating reports takes very little time and it's quick and effective
- Currently it's missing Amazon Ads integrations, which I have submitted a request for.
- There should be options to transfer dashboards to other accounts, as needed. For example, when a client engagement ends, being able to transfer the dashboard to the client account would be cool. I'm sure the capability exists.
- Offline-reporting capabilities or sending PDFs through email of the dashboard may be very valuable to people reviewing data that don't currently have internet access.
With in-depth filtering, you can create reporting modules not available in any other dashboard, like deep source-medium targeting or landing page data, etc. Whatever data you need, you can get access.
Their API integrations are increasing all the time, and if they don't currently connect to something, request access.
- Easily connecting to data sources
- Widget creation -- Quick and easy
- Seamless Dashboard sharing
- Glitchy data sync -- Sometimes widgets need to be "refreshed" in order to display updated data
- Limited chart types
- Poor annotation experience -- Making annotations, bullet points etc can become a nightmare. Editor has limited functionality
- Layout of analytics
- Variety of integrations
- Their support team is wonderful
- More variety in comparing data in one widget
- Integrations issues every once in awhile
- Simple drag and drop interface. No complex programming or integrations needed.
- Custom options for advanced users. The baseline graphs and charts are very helpful, but depending on what point you're trying to get across it's easy to create your own for maximum understanding
- Easily accessible. Save time, trees, and money. Every month we simple forward a dashboard link to our clients. No complex reports necessary.
- I'm interested in implementing more tools into the system, such as Google My Business or OpenTable to truly make it a universal analytics dashboard.
- Instead of just month over month date ranges, I would also like to see a YTD date range.