- Displaying data in a clear and aesthetically pleasing way
- Integrating with most of the systems you use on a regular basis in web design and digital marketing
- Allowing you to quickly create new charts/graphs/reports for clients
- I'd like the ability to archive a report so that it doesn't count against my dashboard total. There are a few reports we're not likely to use again, and if so we would gladly upgrade. But I'd hate to delete them just to free up space.
- This is REALLY minor, but it would be nice to have more flexibility when uploading a client's logo to a report. Right now I have to resize it and add a transparent background if it's not the right shape to get it to the right dimensions before I can upload. It would be nice if they allowed for different dimensions.
Honestly, I think it's appropriate in pretty much any situation! I guess maybe if you were just pulling one report one time, then it might not be worth the time it takes to set up, but even then it depends -- you still have the benefit of one clear, streamlined look for all your data. And it's less error-prone.
DashThis Scorecard Summary
DashThis is a digital marketing reporting tool with no complicated "extra" stuff.
DashThis integrates with over 30+ data sources, and also has a nifty CSV File Manager that helps users add any other data they might want to include in dashboards.
According to the vendor, customer support is a top priority. DashThis provides a dedicated member of their team that makes sure users are up and running in no time, and is always available to answer questions whenever needed.
Prices are based on the number of dashboards users have. All pricing plans include all available features, unlimited users, an an Account Manager.
DashThis Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
DashThis Technical Details