What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.9 out of 101
Based on 40 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
- It segments our performance so we can accurately measure improvements. Unlike other tools, Dynamic Yield is faster.
- It allows you to segment for an audience and tells you how big the test audience is likely to be. This is not an easy thing to do with other platforms. You often have to run a test before you realise how big the user pool is likely to be.
- It is more than 50% cheaper than our previous provider.
- The Account Manager is proactive, keen, and has regular meetings with us. Other providers that I have used in the past are productive for an initial 2-3 month period then tend to go missing until renewal, and this is not the case with Dynamic Yield.
- It would be great if you could provide 24 hour support, seven days a week UK time.
- Devise level testing is a problem. We have built tests on mobile and tablet devices and they have not always worked as designed. On one occasion, a mobile test broke all transactional reporting (for mobile devices) in Google Analytics.
- We feel we are missing out on hearing about tests that other Dynamic Yield customers have done. We haven't seen a lot of positive case studies of tests other customers have conducted.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 3 answers
implementation took a long time but also, DY has really proven that they are transforming and adapting their platform to be more user friendly and the right technology choice for their brand or company
Return on Investment
- It is too early to tell.
Engineer in Information TechnologyOnline Media Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?