- Push notifications - allows for flexibility in message and content.
- Custom event reporting - set events in the app code that triggers when certain criteria is met.
- Segmentation - using user behavior to better target messaging based on what they engage with in-app.
- Optimization - provide suggestions for messaging based on experience of past campaigns.
- Allow for greater flexibility in segmentation dimensions.
- Reduce latency in reporting - real time or concurrent user data would be useful.
Braze (formerly Appboy) Scorecard Summary
About Braze (formerly Appboy)
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a lifecycle engagement platform that empowers brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Braze is built for today’s mobile-first reality and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Enterprise and born-digital brands rely on Braze to deliver personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. The product aims to enable the automation of sophisticated marketing and growth strategies easily, and instantly, on a global scale.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with nearly 2 billion active users are managed through Braze. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees.
Braze (formerly Appboy) Integrations
Braze (formerly Appboy) Competitors
Braze (formerly Appboy) Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Braze (formerly Appboy) Technical Details