Overall Satisfaction with Dynamic Yield
We currently use Dynamic Yield to help personalize our website through different experiences and product recommendation modules. The algorithms are constantly updating, learning more about our customers and providing insights into buying patterns based on anything from operating system to geography, to weather patterns and frequency of site visits. Dynamic Yield is used to generate smarter product recommendations and also to provide key messaging and marketing materials at different points in the customer journey.
- Product recommendations are easy to set up, and powerfully personalizable through either hands on refining or automated A/B testing
- Customer insights are easy to set up and can be applied retroactively to data
- A/B testing anything from different graphics to copy to page layouts is easy to set up and implement site wide
- Greater flexibility for the out of the box templates - things such as typeface are not consistent and can require developer time to ensure a seamless site experience
- Exporting datasets don't necessarily reflect the way Dyanmic Yield is implemented on site, occasionally requiring that you go through experience by experience to extract the data you want
- I would like to see a more customizable homepage dashboard with the ability to modify the content of widgets, showing trends across multiple experiences rather than just being able to update the timeframe for a widget between Yesterday, Past 7 Days, or Past 30 Days before having to deep dive into a full report
- Dynamic Yield has increased direct revenue 8.12% in the first half of 2020
- Increased purchases 9.18%
- Accounted for 3.75% of all site clicks
Do you think Dynamic Yield delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dynamic Yield's feature set?
Did Dynamic Yield live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dynamic Yield go as expected?
Would you buy Dynamic Yield again?
Dyanmic Yield is great for creating powerful product recommendations that target any sized groups. The platform also make is easy to modify your website and optimize everything from copy variations to images to multi-touch point campaigns. Creating strategies is easy and it is then a question of selecting the type of recommendation you wish to implement to get the widgets in front of your site visitors.
Dynamic Yield Support
The ticketing system is a little slow to fill out and repetitive in a couple places (where I initially thought I was wrong because I was repeating myself) but I could see how in some situations, that granular detail is necessary. The response time is usually around 24 hours for any queries to be investigated and addressed by the team. The
Using Dynamic Yield
Setting up strategies, audiences, and experiences is simple and fast. It is incredibly easy to modify the appearance of your site and optimize every aspect with the Dynamic Yield Personalizations. However, while the data visualization on an experience level is easy to modify and analyze, exporting the data in meaningful ways is time consuming.