Likelihood to Recommend
It is a costly solution but well worth the money because of the details and information. We used others in the past but switched because it links with WIX. Sometimes I feel as if it is not capturing all our web traffic simply because it doesn't even track when our business is using it. It is good for some leads but I think there can be more it is missing.
- Accurate account level detail and information provided
- Real-time insights so we can make decisions quickly
- Easy to use interface for faster adoption
Administrator in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 501-1000 employees
- The educational webinars could be more than "used car" sales techniques
- A bit pricey with some cheaper alternative out there now
- If you have multiple domains you'll pay a lot
Lead Forensics is the best as far as I can tell, but choices that are a fraction of the cost come pretty close. Some places like ThomasNet even throw this functionality in for free now. I guess it's a question of if you view this type of intelligence as a luxury or essential.
Return on Investment
- Proactively reach out to customers before they reach out to you
- On long sales cycles, you know when current customers have activity on your site
- Prepared for customers before they reach out to you
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?