Likelihood to Recommend
It is definitely a contender if you run an e-commerce website. It connects with a host of different e-comm platforms (we use Magento) which makes product recommendations, purchase history/amounts, website behavior, etc. a lot easier to segment on and set trigger campaigns or targeted sends.If you're a B2B company, you probably won't want to use Listrak. The tools they have don't accommodate that segment as well as B2C, as many features would go unused since they simply don't make sense. I'm sure there are instances where Listrak would work just fine, but coming from that area previously, it is definitely a B2C tool.
- Analytics: Their contact, conversion, and message analytics are far superior to many other platforms I have used. They have a variety of import/export functionalities that trump their completion. The amount and variety of ways you are able to segment your database and lists seems infinite - which is convenient for anyone dealing with list sizes of approximately 2 million.
- Unique Tools: Listrak offers unique tools such as model acquisition, shopping cart abandonment, & Coupon Manager. The latest addition, 'Coupon Manager' allows you to generate Barcodes & QR codes in email and SMS campaigns. All features and tools have an analytics dashboard that helps you understand a variety of data that will benefit future marketing campaigns
- Contract – be very careful about reading the fine lines of the contract. The pricing is not as straight-forward as others and they try to get you to commit for two years, which makes it more expensive in the second year, as your list grows.
- The warm-up process was done incorrectly on my account and, as a result, we got blacklisted by Gmail. This could have been avoided if more attention had been paid to the process. We are going to be digging out of this for quite a while.
- Shopping cart abandonment issue - if you're on Shopify (and not Shopify Plus), Listrak is unable to capture the email address of someone who abandons their cart deep in the process. This is a feature other ESPs who have been Shopify integrations offer and a real area of opportunity for Listrak.
- Listrak does not have an Amazon integration. Not all ESP's have this and it isn't something all eCommerce retailers want, but we could sure use it.
- User interface is not bad, but not quite as user friendly as others.
I've been using programs like Listrak for several years. Many times the needs from clients have been on a smaller scale, so options like MailChimp and ConstantContact have provided the necessary service levels. However, if you're looking at merging effectively with an eCommerce platform or larger subscriber base as a more corporate or enterprise level, you're going to need to upgrade. For my experience so far, Listrak and options like Bronto are leaders in providing these types of email solutions.
Return on Investment
- High deliverability yields higher ROI
- The speed of message development and quality of user interface means marketing campaigns are delivered faster.
- Complex conversations help deliver highly-relevant messaging, yielding better ROI.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?