Likelihood to Recommend
Omnify is a great product as a PLM, We were able to integrate it with the ERP system that was best suited for our business. This switch from paper based DHF to electronic has made so many improvements to efficiency it cannot be understated. Just the amount of paper we no longer use each year is hard to believe.
It's definitely more useful for one of the following: 1) a single event where people can sign up for different jobs and time slots to volunteer or work, or 2) a continuous calendar of signups for things like intake meetings, routine overtime tasks workers can opt to work, etc. If you only need a couple of people per week to be able to sign up for something, it's probably not worth the set up and short but routine maintenance of adding and deleting dates and times for purpose #2 above
- Customization - you can create fully customized forms with as many or as few fields as you need
- Sharing - when you're ready to share your SignUp, you can do it via a link or you can upload your contacts into SignUpGenius and email it out through their platform
- Alerts - if you need to edit your form after you publish it, you can choose to send out alerts to people that have signed up for that shift
Employee in MarketingLeisure, Travel & Tourism Company, 51-200 employees
- Inbox is flooded with "action items" that are not actually for me
- I find the search tools can be a little cumbersome
- I wish more items could be pinned to the home screen/ personal dashboard
- I think an area that needs improvement is allowing for more than 5 slots at a time. I would like to see at least 10 offered instead of having to keep adding 5 at a time.
- Adding additional templates or templates in which you can just change a color selection would be great. Really utilize this for school PTO/Booster Clubs would be beneficial. Cater to them.
- Allowing for a 'cheaper' price than what you have for the souped up version would be nice as well.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
Based on 1 answer
I know we have had an issue with Omnify working on Google Chrome for almost a year, and there still has not been a resolution to the problem. I do believe this has been escalated to get a resolution with Omnify, but a solution has not been presented to us yet. It just makes utilization of links a little frustrating when Chrome is my default browser.
Based on 9 answers
I don't have any feedback for support because I have not had to use support (if referring to IT support). If this question is in referral to support from other staff/company, then it has been received well in that sense.
Employee in Research & DevelopmentHospital & Health Care Company, 501-1000 employees
One of my customers utilizes Arena Solutions as their PLM, and I find Omnify to be better. That may just because we utilize more aspects and features of Omnify than they do in Arena. They are a smaller company than we are, so I am not sure how their IT group is structured to implement widespread Business System management.
I know of Eventbrite and how you can use it to promote an event. My event was for families and kids. The event was also free. Eventbrite I could have used for this but it did not have the abilities like SignUpGenius for me to organize and stay in contact with my community and volunteers. Both are free but Eventbrite didn't have the functionality I needed. Also it isn't used in my area of these activities to gather people
Administrator in OtherEducation Management Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- As with many big changes in Business systems, the learning curve was steep.
- Omnify significantly reduced the amount of paper purchased each month by the company.
- It created many efficiencies in processing change orders.
- We were not able integrate our electronic manufacturing execution system with our PLM and ERP.
- Gives you way more time! The site reminds people of what's going on and where to be and what to bring, so you don't have to run around like a crazy person and do all this emailing and calling to make sure people remember.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per month
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?