Likelihood to Recommend
Omnify is a great product as a PLM, We were able to integrate it with the ERP system that was best suited for our business. This switch from paper based DHF to electronic has made so many improvements to efficiency it cannot be understated. Just the amount of paper we no longer use each year is hard to believe.
This is perfect for our small team when we all need to be able to what each other is doing. It is nice that we are all able to add and edit events. I'm not sure what scenarios would be less appropriate because I can see it being used individually instead of by teams but large teams would probably have a hard time using it in the same way we do.
- Inbox is flooded with "action items" that are not actually for me
- I find the search tools can be a little cumbersome
- I wish more items could be pinned to the home screen/ personal dashboard
- Need more variability in colors.
- Some colors can't be seen when too many people are assigned to one appointment.
Based on 1 answer
I know we have had an issue with Omnify working on Google Chrome for almost a year, and there still has not been a resolution to the problem. I do believe this has been escalated to get a resolution with Omnify, but a solution has not been presented to us yet. It just makes utilization of links a little frustrating when Chrome is my default browser.
Based on 2 answers
I cannot recall ever having to use customer support which I guess is a 10 because it works so well I don't need help.
One of my customers utilizes Arena Solutions as their PLM, and I find Omnify to be better. That may just because we utilize more aspects and features of Omnify than they do in Arena. They are a smaller company than we are, so I am not sure how their IT group is structured to implement widespread Business System management.
Briefly used Google Calendar but it does not work for teams well because it is linked to one person's account.
Return on Investment
- As with many big changes in Business systems, the learning curve was steep.
- Omnify significantly reduced the amount of paper purchased each month by the company.
- It created many efficiencies in processing change orders.
- We were not able integrate our electronic manufacturing execution system with our PLM and ERP.
- Fits with out team approach to services.
- Unsure if it is HIPAA compliant so I worry about using names.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per month
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?