What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
OneNote is great for making it really easy to take, organize and access your notes across devices. It's not great for collaboration (which is probably by design). Also, sometimes the interface can be a little slow to work with.
Feature Rating Comparison
User and role management
- It makes it really easy to capture notes in different formats - text, pictures, copy & paste, videos, etc.
- It makes it really easy to organize notes by using the concept of notebooks - which are thematic ways to organize your notes
- The mobile app is easy to use and navigate, which means I can always have my notes with me, even if I'm not in front of my computer
- OneNote should integrate with meeting management tools (e.g. Zoom) and automatically transcribe meetings and provide all attendees with notes
- OneNote should integrate with workflow processing tools so that any deliverables or goals coming out of a meeting can be captured and tracked against resources & timelines
- At a corporate level, OneNote should help companies find which employees are SME's in particular areas by analyzing their data and content
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 13 answers
Based on 5 answers
As stated earlier, Evernote is a little better at mobile and list making. Especially when doing things like needing to record different media types [written, photos, audio recording]. That being said, if Evernote shut its doors tomorrow, I'd just download all of that content and import into OneNote. If the inverse were true, life would stink for the type of work that I do and how much I depend on it.
Return on Investment
- It has allowed us to combine multiple products into a single platform which has made troubleshooting and well as document retention much easier on the IT staff.
Virtualization Network Engineer
Onramp AccessInformation Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?