OneNote makes collaboration easy!
Jill Dickert | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 06, 2019

OneNote makes collaboration easy!

Overall Satisfaction with OneNote

We use OneNote throughout the organization for a variety of needs. My department has created product and operation guides using the platform. It is a great collaborative tool as we are all owners of different products and can utilize the workbook feature to create a comprehensive manual that is easily updated and shared to multiple users.
  • Offers collaboration for multiple users to work on a product
  • Excellent tool for taking notes at a conference
  • Keeps documents organized in a searchable manner
  • I really don't see any needed areas of improvement
  • OneNote has greatly enhanced our collaboration ability to create and share documents.
OneNote is best for business needs. Evernote tends to be better for individual needs in my experience. If I am taking notes in a meeting or on a call, Evernote serves the purpose just fine. OneNote is a better platform for "meatier" projects and workbooks which is what our company uses it for in my experience.
I find OneNote to perform very well. I experience quick load times and automatic updates which are two things that are very important to our organization. I personally do not integrate OneNote with other software or systems but I do like that it can generate a sharing link for other people to view.
I find OneNote incredibly usable. I'm fairly middle of the road when it comes to tech savvy-ness. The platform was very easy to learn and explore. I like that OneNote is no clunky and offers a clean interface. This is important when it comes to deciding if a tool is usable for multiple people.
OneNote is definitely well suited for creating process documents for a manual or other type of guidebook for a large audience. I also personally found it incredibly helpful when attending conferences as I was able to devote a section to each session. OneNote allows the user to easily organize files and update pages. The searchability features are super helpful too.

OneNote Feature Ratings