What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
If you are looking for a one-stop shop for MOST things related to digital marketing, RavenTools is a great solution. You will be able to monitor social media, Google tools, email campaigns, and much more from one spot. It really cuts down on time spent moving from account to account. If you are looking for clean and easy to read reports for clients, RavenTools is perfect for that as well. It provides tools and reports that can be used by internal and external teams alike.
Feature Rating Comparison
SERP ranking tracking
Site audit / diagnostics
Integration with web analytics tools
- Organizes contact details, outreach, and log in information for websites.
- Reports: Audits, analytics, performance.
- Easy Integration via browser extensions and API key.
- The data it gets from Webmaster Tools and Analytics is great and reporting on it is easy - however, when you're looking at the charts for keyword placement on screen the graphic can be hard to read and often I find myself just checking GWT and BWT separately for easier information if no report needs to be generated.
- RavenTools comes with an iPhone app so you can check on your campaigns and clients when you're not at your desk, however, the app crashes quite a bit when you get to the Google Analytics portion of the screen.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 16 answers
We will definitely be renewing our use of RavenTools. They've been very helpful in showing us how to get the most out of Raven. They are also very responsive in terms of support tickets and requesting features. Along with the ability to customize modules in the reports are the top 3 reasons we will be renewing
Based on 1 answer
Certain areas, Social Media scheduling, could stand to undergo a complete overhaul. However, most of the RavenTools interface is easy to use. You will not have any issues getting up and running and should there be an issue, the customer service is really good. They also continue to preform updates that make the usability even better
Based on 1 answer
RavenTools has some of the best Customer Support I have ever received. They are quick to respond and will keep you posted on the progress of your issue. You truly feel as if you are getting customized service. No human is perfect and I have had one situation in which I had to reach out multiple times, but overall I fully trust and approve of their process
I don't have a lot of experience with other tools although we have had a lot of demos of other products. We have often found that by utilizing features in Raven that we didn't know about we could have the same functionality without using another reporting tool. This allows us to continue using one integrated reporting tool.
Return on Investment
- As previously stated, RavenTools has been able to fit into a sweet spot for me of affordability and features that have allowed me to continue being a customer for numerous years, back since the early days of the tool.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?