What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Although I have mentioned some flaws with the features within Workable, overall, I find it to be a helpful tool. It's a great way to house all of your candidates, and keep the interview process moving forward. Because we have various hiring managers using the platform at different times, it's nice that it is user-friendly. Some use it more often than not, so the fact that it isn't over complicated is helpful. Also, with the integration options that are available, it does a nice job of connecting our various resources outside of Workable. It is rather all-encompassing. My suggestion would be to think through the features that are being added a bit more. There have been multiple times where I have asked support people about a feature, and they've said 'unfortunately, it doesn't do that. We'll pass that along!'. These are not outlandish requests. They are what most professionals utilizing this system would want/need.
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Visibility - Workable presents your open jobs in a very prominent manner, and makes it easy to see how many candidates are in each stage.
- Connectivity - Hiring mangers/users of Workable are informed when emails are sent from candidates, and correspondence is stored within the platform. Prior to using Workable, we were having trouble keeping track of messaging going between the recruitment coordinator, hiring managers, and candidates. Although it's not 100% accurate, it has helped with this issue.
- Reporting - We appreciate the reporting tools Workable has within its platform. We're able to see how we're doing with our hiring, and where we can make improvements, simply by running a report. This is a fairly easy, and user-friendly setting, as well.
- Support - Workable has recently added a chat feature to their support, which has been incredibly helpful. Previously, you had to send in a request, and it took a bit to get responses. However, now asking a few questions is very easy.
- Resources - Thankfully, this platform is more than just an ATS. Workable's blog, templates, and training information, among other things, are very helpful. If you have employees who are new to interviewing, there are interview kits within the ATS you can provide. They also have great suggestions when it comes to reviewing your interview process. I've recently been accessing this information, and am thankful I found it!
- Integrations: I'd like to see a few more integrations with other HR platforms. Workable seems limited in this regard.
- Archiving a job: most things in Workable are easy, but finding a way to archive jobs was surprisingly difficult. Once you've found it, it's easy, but it struck me as odd that it was so difficult to find in the first place.
- Re-order job listings: I'd love to be able to reorder the listings as they appear on the backend, without being forced into alphabetical order. You can favorite a listing and bring it to the top, but if you favorite more than one, you're once again limited to another subset of alphabetical order.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
It's become a part of the fabric of our hiring process and we are growing like crazy! Once we have a working platform in place the cost of the change management typically far out weighs the benefits derived from the change! It's especially hard to change a process with employees who are not key stake holders, they are alway hesitant to invest time in a new product they are only going to use once in a while. With that said if something else came along with benefits far and above workable that we would gain a clear lift in productivity and capabilities we would make the change, we've done it with other parts of our tech stack
Enterprise Account Executive
TeemComputer Software, 51-200 employees
Based on 1 answer
Return on Investment
- We've managed to hire great people. Our team is a startup and so each hire is crucial. We've made almost no mistakes, and I think Workable has played a part in that success.