<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.7 out of 101
Based on 35 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
We used Workable at a start-up which was extremely wise. We weren't hiring for 50 open requisitions, we were hiring usually for five or six requisitions at a time. The cost and functionality were so helpful that we used this platform up until we were growing exponentially. After our growth took off, it made sense to utilize a different tool (especially as expectations in measurements shifted).
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Workable was extremely user friendly and aesthetically pleasing to use. I had no trouble training or setting up new users, they always caught on quickly.
- You are able to quickly review candidates at a glance with all notes, texts or emails sent at the top of their profile. This made jumping into a job order easy for those who may be out of the loop.
- Workable's customer support is stellar, they offer free training and very timely responses for any questions or concerns you may have.
Former Employee in Human ResourcesTelecommunications Company, 51-200 employees
- Candidate timeline history - you could say it's a double-edged sword. I love that I can follow how a candidate has progressed through the process and see all the notes, correspondence, and stage updates on one page, but it's also too much information sometimes. I wish there was a way that I could just filter it to see email history, for example.
- Workable going to spam - if you or your client select the option that "hides" your email address in Workable email correspondence, sometimes candidate emails go straight to candidate's spam folders. I try to warn clients and candidates ahead of time about this, but it would be great if it didn't happen at all!
- People Search - it's a great tool when it works, but oftentimes it brings up candidate search details that are no longer valid or true (out of date resumes, closed email accounts).
Account Manager in Human ResourcesStaffing and Recruiting Company, 1-10 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
It's become a part of the fabric of our hiring process and we are growing like crazy! Once we have a working platform in place the cost of the change management typically far out weighs the benefits derived from the change! It's especially hard to change a process with employees who are not key stake holders, they are alway hesitant to invest time in a new product they are only going to use once in a while. With that said if something else came along with benefits far and above workable that we would gain a clear lift in productivity and capabilities we would make the change, we've done it with other parts of our tech stack
Based on 1 answer
Workable is slightly simpler than Greenhouse - fewer features, cheaper, and more suited to our company size. I can't say I wouldn't move to Greenhouse when we're a bigger company, but for our current context I'm happy to be using Workable for it's focus on simplifying the hiring process and streamlining the pipeline we've created.
Return on Investment
- We've managed to hire great people. Our team is a startup and so each hire is crucial. We've made almost no mistakes, and I think Workable has played a part in that success.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?