Likelihood to Recommend
If you need an excellent mechanism to collect and publish customer reviews, Yotpo is the best that we have found. We love the feature set that is provided, even if you are using the basic membership to get started. Where it is really good is the collection and managing of reviews. The email request setup is simple and easy to use. The publishing and commenting on reviews can be managed easily in the backend. It syncs up nicely to our website providers, and we have used it on a few different platforms without any problems. The pricing on it is also very competitive when you price it out against so of the other big-name players in the space.
C-Level Executive in MarketingHealth, Wellness and Fitness Company, 11-50 employees
- Yotpo alerts us by email when a new review comes in which encourages us to log in and check the Yopto dashboard to see if anything needs tending to.
- With one click we can publish a Yotpo review to our website, than another click and it pushes the review to Twitter, and Facebook.
- Even the free version has lots of useful features.
- The customer photos are too small. We'd like to be able to display the photos that customers upload as much larger. They're almost thumbnails.
- Yotpo widgets slow down site speed so we can't use any of them. The only one we can use is the reviews page.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Our organization is very lean and agile and does not have the resources to staff either a Marketing or Customer Service Team member on reviews full time. We know and understand the value of such an individual but are unable to staff a position at this point. This reduces the value of the tool in our eyes.
Based on 2 answers
I think the platform back end could be easier and more intuitive, but we are able to get around and accomplish what we need to with minimal training or guidance. Specifically, we had complications with trying to do something as simple as sending ourselves test emails and adjusting image sizes pulling from our product catalog so that the review request email images would be clear.
Director in MarketingRetail Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 25 answers
Live chat is always ready to help. Even when they do not have an immediate answer, we hear back from them within a reasonable time frame. Communication from the account manager is great as well. The team has been very supportive in listening to new ideas, needs, and updates based on real-time on-site data.
Director in OtherApparel & Fashion Company, 201-500 employees
I have only used one other service prior to Yotpo (I don't remember what it was) and Yotpo outperforms them. Yotpo is really intuitive and easy to navigate/install from a Shopify user perspective. When Pixel union releases their customer review service I may try it out since they are my theme provider and it may integrate more seamlessly.
Director in ManufacturingHealth, Wellness and Fitness Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- A boost in revenue - potential buyers are able to read reviews & see photos from other customers, making them feel more confident and educated in purchasing our products.
- Helping us seamlessly integrate reviews and photos on our website, building social proof.
- We aim to be customer-oriented & our customers often ask for photo examples of other projects similar to theirs. By collecting visual content through Yotpo, we're often able to point them to helpful photo examples.
Employee in MarketingRetail Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Yotpo Editions & Modules
- Includes 50 Monthly Orders
- per month