Overall Satisfaction with Yotpo
We use Yotpo to collect reviews, display reviews, have a Q/A section, answer questions within that section, collect user-generated content, and display all of the following things across our website. We currently use Yotpo Reviews and Yotpo Visual UGC. We believe in transparency and our product, so we happily ask for reviews and display those reviews. We also help out our customers by offering a Q/A section on every product. This helps us answer the questions of customers prior to purchase so they can get exactly what they need.
- Review Collection
- Visual Marketing/Display
- Up-time and dependable function
- Fluid Customer Engagement
- UGC Collection
- Intuitive Dashboards
- Review Email Templates
- UGC Display Templates
- More granular filters (like date submitted) for Reviews, Q/A, and UGC
- Automated Review Collection
- Q/A on Product Page
- UGC Display on multiple pages
- We got complaints about not having enough pictures of projects. Yotpo completely negated that complaint with the UGC implementation on our website.
- If my memory serves me right, 98% of our customers directly interact with some Yotpo widget on our site. That's a lot.
Do you think Yotpo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Yotpo's feature set?
Did Yotpo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Yotpo go as expected?
Would you buy Yotpo again?
Yotpo is a full-fledged review, customer engagement, and business transparency service. I think it is obvious that reviews and UGC are crucial to any business in this day in age. If you want to provide trust and transparency to your customers, then it would be a worthy investment. It is an investment though as it can be a bit pricey in my opinion. I have not used other review platforms, so that is worth noting. For any mid-large e-commerce site, Yotpo would be a great advantage. If you're a smaller company or just starting out on e-commerce there may be better-fitted options out there.