- Automatically generating stubs for REST and SOAP
- Managing multiple mock responses for each service if needed
- None, the experience was excellent
AutoStub™ is a tool to accelerate API development, designed to reduce build time by designing, prototyping, documenting and testing APIs .
It creates a functional mock that allows developers or prospective users to work with the API before it’s fully implemented. Autostub allows developers to mock web services, helping developers of applications that depend on APIs to speed development and improve quality by facilitating functional testing.
· Simulate ReST and SOAP services
· Input format - Swagger files for ReST, WSDL files for SOAP services
· Support for GET, POST, PUT, DELETE methods in ReST
· Create WSDL/Swagger 2.0 based mock services; generate dummy data for API testing
· Get an endpoint URL that can be used on a third party SOAP client tool
· Improves quality by facilitating functional testing
· Can handle multiple test scenarios togethe
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|