Azure Virtual WAN
Azure Virtual WAN
As I am working as a consultant in the Oil and gas domain in my current organization, we are using Azure Virtual WAN as our primary Cloud …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Azure Virtual WAN, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Microsoft's Azure Virtual WAN connects global branch offices, point-of-sale locations, and sites using Azure and the Microsoft global network. With it the user can plan, configure, and seamlessly deploy new connections.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
As I am working as a consultant in the Oil and gas domain in my current organization, we are using Azure Virtual WAN as our primary Cloud provider. So there are a Lot of Vnets in multiple locations, we are using Azure Virtual WAN for handling Site to Site VPN Connectivity, Routing, Intracloud connectivity, and a lot more communications between multiple sites.
- It offers a seamless experience while connecting Virtual networks and Workloads via Azure Hub.
- Lot of connectivity options present - site to site VPN/Express route etc.
- Very easy connectivity and migration with on-premise sites and Azure Hub.
- Learning and managing Azure Virtual WAN has quite a steep learning curve.
- Flexibility and solutions are limited to the available feature set compared to a classic hub and spoke.
- Sometimes can cost very high if not used efficiently.
Azure Virtual WAN is a diverse connectivity service that brings together networking, connectivity, security, monitoring, and routing features. It provides a centralized console for the management of our network backbone. Earlier our network connectivity options were limited and disoriented but after implementing Azure Virtual WAN, we were able to build a Global network backbone with managed points of presence all across the globe.