Skip to main content
BookSteam

BookSteam

What is BookSteam?

BookSteam provides an online appointment scheduling platform to small or large businesses around the world.

TrustRadius Insights

BookSteam has been widely praised by users for its ease of use and responsive customer support. Many users have found the software to be …

BookSteam improved my business

January 25, 2015

Solo

Small

Medium

Per User per Month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://booksteam.com/Pricing.aspx

• Premium Consulting/Integration Services

• Supported: Advanced Business Statistics
  • Supported: Free Business Scheduling Webpage
  • Supported: Facebook Integration

BookSteam Screenshots

Screenshot of BookSteam Business Listing PageScreenshot of BookSteam Calendar View

BookSteam Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Supported LanguagesEnglish

May 30, 2022

Schedule it all

Incentivized
When reaching out to our e-learning students to welcome them or guide them, it is difficult to reach them in a good or long enough time. Tools like BookStream have the potential to organize our time which is a win-win for our students.
  • Provide a booking solution
  • Synchronize with calendar
  • Customize the visuals of our scheduling service
  • Might be a more complex tool - needs its learning curve
  • The possibility to use it as a way to provide classes or webinars in series may be a bit complicated
To schedule single contact (like a welcome or monitoring call) and highlight other services like a specific one-off webinar or recordings to watch. To provide more regular scheduling like a series of calls/classes.
  • It can be used to organize and synchronize calendars across teams
  • It is a good first-come first-serve way for customers to book the best/earliest times
  • It can be personalized
  • It can simplify communication with customers and avoid wasteful calls & emails to schedule
Our entire organization uses BookSteam with separate staff log in accounts to schedule and reschedule people in all day. It solves a lot of problems from online payments to customer convenience.
  • Online scheduling, canceling, re-booking customers.
  • Taking payments online via PayPal at the time the client books.
  • Sending out sms reminders and sms confirmations so clients will not miss their event.
  • I can't think of anything that they can improve, maybe allow more visual customization.
BookSteam is well suited pretty much for any business that accepts appointments; I'm pretty sure classes as well.
  • Customers are happy as they can book themselves online any time.
  • Our staff is happy as they have their own access.
I did not use alternatives as there is no need, BookSteam does it all.
Booksteam.com is used by entire organization. It solves our appointment scheduling problem. Our clients can now book their appointments online stead of calling in.
  • Syncing BookSteam schedule with my iPad calendar. Whenever appointments is made online, it shows up in my iCal.
  • Payment integration. We set it up so when clients schedule appointments online, they are required to leave a deposit, otherwise they can't book. This cuts down on clients who are not serious about showing up.
  • SMS reminders. Clients receive automated sms reminders which almost eliminated no shows.
  • Would love MailChimp integration.
  • I'd like to have an option where BookSteam will automatically send out birthday emails.
BookSteam is suited pretty much for any business that takes appointments. It's perfect for businesses who don't want the hassle of phone scheduling, rescheduling, calling people back and talking to the answering machine. Everything is automated and done online. I believe they even offer class scheduling, so that is also perfect for businesses who need group scheduling.
  • BookSteam definitely brought us more appointments overall. Clients love scheduling and managing their appointments online.
  • Increased revenue. Ever since we signed up with BookSteam we saw a steady climb in our revenue over the past year.
  • Productivity increased. Instead of dealing with clients on the phone all day I have more time to actually do my work and BookSteam takes care of the rest.
I tried to use few other scheduling systems before but I always thought they were somewhat incomplete, something was always missing, from design point of view to missing features. For me it's always about ease of use and how everything is organized. I can say that BookSteam got it all figured out and I recommend it.