BookSteam provides an online appointment scheduling platform to small or large businesses around the world.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/5P/8v/IHSFTVGNMO4H.pngbooksteam is our favorite booking software!Our entire organization uses BookSteam with separate staff log in accounts to schedule and reschedule people in all day. It solves a lot of problems from online payments to customer convenience.,Online scheduling, canceling, re-booking customers. Taking payments online via PayPal at the time the client books. Sending out sms reminders and sms confirmations so clients will not miss their event.,I can't think of anything that they can improve, maybe allow more visual customization.,10,Customers are happy as they can book themselves online any time. Our staff is happy as they have their own access.,BookSteam improved my businessBooksteam.com is used by entire organization. It solves our appointment scheduling problem. Our clients can now book their appointments online stead of calling in.,Syncing BookSteam schedule with my iPad calendar. Whenever appointments is made online, it shows up in my iCal. Payment integration. We set it up so when clients schedule appointments online, they are required to leave a deposit, otherwise they can't book. This cuts down on clients who are not serious about showing up. SMS reminders. Clients receive automated sms reminders which almost eliminated no shows.,Would love MailChimp integration. I'd like to have an option where BookSteam will automatically send out birthday emails.,10,BookSteam definitely brought us more appointments overall. Clients love scheduling and managing their appointments online. Increased revenue. Ever since we signed up with BookSteam we saw a steady climb in our revenue over the past year. Productivity increased. Instead of dealing with clients on the phone all day I have more time to actually do my work and BookSteam takes care of the rest.,genbook
BookSteam

BookSteam Reviews

BookSteam
Filter 3 vetted BookSteam reviews and ratings
October 29, 2015

Review: "booksteam is our favorite booking software!"

• Online scheduling, canceling, re-booking customers.
  • Taking payments online via PayPal at the time the client books.
  • Sending out sms reminders and sms confirmations so clients will not miss their event.
  • I can't think of anything that they can improve, maybe allow more visual customization.
BookSteam is well suited pretty much for any business that accepts appointments; I'm pretty sure classes as well.
January 24, 2015

User Review: "BookSteam improved my business"

• Syncing BookSteam schedule with my iPad calendar. Whenever appointments is made online, it shows up in my iCal.
  • Payment integration. We set it up so when clients schedule appointments online, they are required to leave a deposit, otherwise they can't book. This cuts down on clients who are not serious about showing up.
  • SMS reminders. Clients receive automated sms reminders which almost eliminated no shows.
  • Would love MailChimp integration.
  • I'd like to have an option where BookSteam will automatically send out birthday emails.
BookSteam is suited pretty much for any business that takes appointments. It's perfect for businesses who don't want the hassle of phone scheduling, rescheduling, calling people back and talking to the answering machine. Everything is automated and done online. I believe they even offer class scheduling, so that is also perfect for businesses who need group scheduling.

BookSteam Scorecard Summary