MindManager Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

September 25, 2018

MindManager just rocks!

It is being used by some departmets. MindManager gives us the freedom to share team ideas, structure presentations, dissertation schemes, compile
the contributions of a work session to generate possible solutions for the
generation of scenarios and, even more, its organization and layout to share
with other users. In my personal experience, it´s been useful for planning web pages structures and for organanizing lessons for my pupils.
  • It has an awesome interface, which is prettyr desirable in this kind of apps.
  • MindManagers's friendly UI makes mind mapping easier.
  • It has a huge set of tools.
  • Excellent tool for brainstorming sessions.
  • It'd be very nice to convert the products in animations or, at least, make them interactive (yes, I know there are other apps, but still!)
It is very appropriate for synchronous an asynchronous work of teams in brainstorms and for the organization of the products generated in very specific opinion exchange sessions, to extract the essence of each contribution. Likewise, for the hierarchy and presentation of agendas -either for study or for dissertations- it is ideal, as it facilitates the distillation of discourse and allow you to focus on the core points.

I see it less suited in business spaces where the brainstorm technique is still not handled properly, but it is not something inherent to the app but to the uses potentialities and profile.
Jack Rosenfield profile photo
I purchased my own copy of Mindjet for my personal and work use. At work, since I don't have others at work using the product, I cannot use the project management features. I use it as an amazing knowledge/documentation store.

We recently lost our accounting employee so I built a map itemizing all the responsibilities (day to day, monthly, special) with appropriate sub-topics with appropriate notes and attachment documents and videos explaining how to do each task.

For certain periodic tasks, I create a map showing the high-level workflow with notes and attached sample reports. The consumer gets the high-level view plus the details required to accomplish the task are just a click away. I export the map with HTML5, store the links in SharePoint so that the user always has access to the latest documentation (i.e. Sharepoint documents can change and the map reflects the latest changes).

This documentation helps the individuals understand their roles and gives them an aid in executing their responsibilities. Training a new Accounting staff member becomes much easier as their role is all laid out for them.

• It's a great place to hide details but have them accessible with a click.
  • There is so much visual feedback possible with the use of intelligent icons (can click on icons to show project on a task), conditional formatting, image insertion, relationship lines, tags
  • The use of filters permits seeing various aspects of your map (e.g. show only the portion of a map for a particular resource, or a particular ranking, or conditional color).
  • Ability to add properties to the map topics, adds to the calculating ability.
  • Automatic task rollup means that progress at lower levels in tasks can roll up to higher level progress icons. Same with calculations rolling up to higher levels.
  • Full project development capabilities, with task defined, resources and appropirate visual feedback. Gantt chart etc.
  • The flowchart capabilities are good but rather basic in terms of availability of flowchart shapes. Swim Lane Diagrams are available but adjusting the number of lanes takes more work than it should.
  • There's a program language available (looks kind of like VBA) but there isn't a getting started manual to describe it. There is a user who is thinking of developing a course and and some pre-course download material but at this point nothing formal for explaining the capabilities of the integrated scripting language.
  • Can't say anything else negative because I'd need to play more with the features I haven't yet used to comment.
Well suited
  1. Knowledge base
  2. Documentation base
  3. Project Management
  4. Project Development (including Agile)
Less appropriate
  1. More sophisticated flowcharts
Read Jack Rosenfield's full review
Christine Hehre profile photo
I currently use MindJet for both personal and professional use. At work, its used for taking meeting notes, making agendas, and mapping out websites. Personally, I use MindJet to take notes in class and map out content so I can see the relationship between ideas and concepts in my grad school classes.

MindJet allows me to see all the items relevant to a topic in one screen and map out the solution or organize the content to make sense for the particular application.
  • Provides an easy way to visualize all relevant aspects of a topic.
  • Ease of editing and moving "ideas" around.
  • Great toolbox for noting differences (colors and fonts, icons) and relationships (groups and relationship lines).
  • Cross-platform compatibility (desktop and tablet/mobile versions) that all work WELL.
  • Formatting can get a little "wonky" at times; colors are sometimes hard to apply.
  • Option for "layered" files (notebooks with each map being a "note") would be nice.
  • Better process for saving templates based on previous maps.
Some applications where it would be well suited include:

1. Well suited for taking a "data dump" and organizing it more coherently
  2. Shows visual hierarchy well (data that needs to show relationships)
  3. Making notes on a topic quickly that may not follow sequentially (MindJet allows entries to easily be added in any order using a "branched" approach)
Read Christine Hehre's full review
Greg Cimmarrusti, PMP profile photo
I have used MindJet MindManager since 1997 with version 3.0 of the software. I am in project management and it is a trusted tool in my toolbox. I use it for writing meeting notes, presentations, brain storming, and even developing a project plan. It thinks the way that I do and it is very easy for people to follow along either on a projector on on a WebEx.
  • Note taking on very complex subjects. Think of typical meetings that can dart from one topic to another and back again, with traditional note taking this is very hard to do, with MindJet it all part of the process. I particularly like exporting my notes out to MS Word with the MindMap on the cover and a Table of Contents and then a full display of my notes in a hierarchy.
  • Brain storming . . . nothing comes close. Get a room with a projector and your team and you are ready to go without the hassle of some software and since it is visual it is easier for others to make additional associations.
  • Project Planning. Yes you could build out a full project plan and then visually see the Gantt chart created. Work with the teams to do a Work breakdown structure (WBS) and then assign tasks and duration and resources. For small 100 or so line projects, it works great.
  • In version 5 of the software, it integrated with the tasks in MS Outlook. I would create a weekly task list by project and then sync this with Outlook. In version 6 it lost this capability.
  • I am sorry, but I do not see any other weaknesses of the product. Each version has added additional functionality and I plan on upgrading to the latest version shortly.
There are so many uses for MindJet MindManager, but I have to say it makes its home nicely in project management. When comparing against other products of its caliber, I would confirm the easy import/export and sync capability with standard MS products. Also, make sure that the product works on all the different platforms that you may use (e.g. iPad, PC, MAC, etc.).
Read Greg Cimmarrusti, PMP's full review
Steven Williams profile photo
I use MindManager daily and I am in the process of evangelizing it to other groups and departments. I use it to create project plan drafts, interactive job aides, status dashboards, as well as a way to create graphics for instructional materials. For me, MindManager allows me to quickly organize my thoughts and then turn those thoughts into action plans.
  • First and foremost, it is a great way to brainstorm and bring ideas together in a visual way. You can quickly organize these thoughts and idea, link them, prioritize items if needed and add graphics and call-outs to give more direction on what needs more focus and refinement.
  • As a Manager, I need to be able to report on progress to my internal customers and stakeholders. MindManager lets me create project status reports and dashboards that are well organized and easy to read. The ability to then export to an interactive PDF for delivery via email is a great feature. The person reviewing the PDF doesn't need MindManager, yet they can interact with the elements as you designed them.
  • I have been creating instructional materials for various types of businesses and MindManager is a very good tool for laying out the steps in a business process or showing the process flow of a particular application or software project. MindManager lets me create these steps visually while being able to show relationships and other details. I can then save these as PNG files for use in other documents and web pages.
  • When I first started using MindManager, it was very easy to add main topics to the Central Topic. Floating topics were easy to align and use. With the newer versions, some of that control seems to have been lost. It is harder to align and move your main topics around like before.
  • When you exported to the MindManager Viewer ( interactive PDF ) everything stayed aligned just as you had created it. The Viewer document doesn't seem to keep things as aligned. As you expand items, they jump around forcing you to scroll more.
  • In order to keep up with the times, I would like to see more of an effort to be able to export to something more portable such as HTML5 and JavaScript. While Flash will be around in other fashions, the need to have information on mobile devices is pushing the use of other technologies.
I can't really speak to a scenario where I haven't found a use for MindManager. The flexibility of the tool lends itself to all sorts of creative uses. If you compare it to similar tools, one of the first things you need to ask is "what is the learning curve and how quickly can we get up to speed?" The tool is quick to learn and in many cases, I have seen people up and running with it in just a couple of hours. I have reviewed many products like this and nothing really comes as close to having all the features as MindManager.
Read Steven Williams's full review
Adam Solodow profile photo
April 09, 2015

ADHD Playground!!!

I use MindManager for many applications. The most interesting is failure mode and effects analysis for products, systems and processes. With the correctly built map parts for failure mode and solution generation, you can quickly document a process and objectively assess risk and subsequently implement error proofing solutions. I have the Map2Excel add in to place my map into excel at the end.

I also have my to do list complied into MindManager using the Getting Things Done (David Allen) architecture. It is a nice one page visual of what I need to do categorized by context. Tasks can easily be moved from one contect to another which is a huge benefit.

MindManager is also useful for creating intuitive visuals for training and communication purposes. Maps in general are more interesting and pleasing to look at and I use them frequently.

Once you learn how to use the program (which can be a little intimidating), you will be plesantly surprised with the capabilities.
  • Meeting facilitation
  • Project management
  • Organizing complex problems (DMAIC/8D/FMEA)
  • At a glance status communication
  • Does not provide a way to calculate between and among topics (summations....trending...etc.).
I have not noticed any scenarios where this program could not be implemented in one way or another. It's a really flexible and enjoyable program to use. The learning curve is a bit tough as mind mapping is a different way for a lot of people to think. There are no real boundaries which can be seen as a pro pro or a con as some folk like structure and others like the blank canvas.

It can capture many items and allow you to focus on only one at a time making it a great overall organizational tool.

From a project management standpoint, you can create project steps, create tasks, assign the usual attributes from a project management standpoint (resources, durations, dates), then send the task to microsoft outlook for that person. Then, all the person has to do is update their respective task in outlook (Notes, % complete, progress) and it will automatically update into the native project file of the project owner. This is a very handy option for managing tasks overall. It also color codes the tasks for at risk....etc. so at a glance you know how thinkgs are going.
Read Adam Solodow's full review
Bob Blacksberg profile photo
In my solo law practice technology consulting business, I use MindManager nearly every day to brainstorm, organize and present projects. It is especially effective at sorting out thoughts, issues and processes.
  • Outlining
  • Making relationships and issues visual
  • Reorganizing and condensing complex issues.
  • Allow multiple icons on topics, for additional emphasis
  • Constrain graphics size when importing to keep map from "exploding"
  • Export to Microsoft Word can work well, but a "receiving" template planned for MindManager content helps.
MindManager works best when beginning to think about an issue. While it can (and should) be used for presentation of ideas, it is not a replacement for writing a clear report. Often the MindMap serves as an outline that works along side written content.
Read Bob Blacksberg's full review
Brad Kinney profile photo
I am the only one who uses MindJet in our company. I use it to brainstorm, organize, and visually represent thought dumps. It is especially helpful for me when I use it to lay out the entire scope of a project.
  • Brainstorm: This is the best way to get all thoughts down on a topic. You can type almost as fast as your brain thinks... writing slows things down.
  • Organizing: You can move thoughts to different parts of the mind map in the middle of a brainstorm. The grouping allows things to stay coherent.
  • Project Management: You can put processes and tasks down in a way to accurately show what is next.
  • I prefer using the standard blank template. I don't see the need for me to use this with other people.
Do you have a hard time capturing all of your thoughts during a brainstorm? If yes, then use MindJet.
Do you have a hard time visually showing processes? If yes, use MindJet.
Read Brad Kinney's full review
Prakash Kadumanchi profile photo
MindManager is used across the whole organization basically to give a clear picture to our thoughts, ideas and to make a viable solution. I used to work as a Business Analyst with a medium sized firm which does IT consulting for various industries.

Before suggesting any solution, we used to use MindManager to brainstorm our ideas, give a clear picture to it and see the feasibility of the ideas and whether these ideas can help us achieve the objectives. We can think of various pros and cons and get a visual of various scenarios.

Without this tool, most of our efforts used to go in understanding the requirement and providing a solution. This tool clearly reduced the time to less than 20%.
  • Articulate our ideas very clearly.
  • We get a visuals of the various scenarios that could help us to achieve the objectives.
  • Can present the solution in MindManager tool to any novice who can easily understand what we are proposing.
MindJet MindManager is a very useful tool for anyone to put down various thoughts, pick feasible ideas and provide a solution.
Read Prakash Kadumanchi's full review
Vandana Karthikeya profile photo
I'm using MindJet MindManager in my department to capture meeting notes and assign action items and keep track of tasks. I also use it to create team structures and assign roles and responsibilities. It helps us keep the focus on items to discuss and is also useful for requirements gathering.
  • Help create hierarchical tasks.
  • Easy and traceable action items to team members.
  • Ability to create high level and detailed requirements.
  • Assign priorities to tasks.
  • Move tasks around easily.
  • Copy and paste pictures etc., to make it more interactive.
  • Import clipart.
  • Create better hierarchies and ability to add notes missing.
Mindjet MindManager is suitable for meeting minutes, requirements prioritization and tasks assignment.

Can I import data from other formats?
Can I export to PowerPoint or make flexible presentations with the data from MindJet?
Does it come with outlook plugin?
Read Vandana Karthikeya's full review
Michael Betz, MBA, CFP®, LSSBB profile photo
We use MindJet for many things throughout our organization. Most notably we use it to build the agenda for each client review meeting (we are a wealth management practice). This mindmap agenda is then projected into a big screen and basically runs the meeting interactively. Additionally we've implemented the EOS/traction System in the last 12 months and we use MindJet extensively to build out an organization accountability chart. Finally, we've decided to build our entire compliance manual in MindJet and place it in a location where staff can quickly reference it.

We've tried a number of other mind mapping software over the years, but we seem to much prefer MindJet. It's not perfect and the designing takes a little work to learn and a creative intuition but it's solid software that works well and generally had very few bugs. The online/cloud version of the software is also very functional and easy to use.
  • Organize information in mind map structure
  • Cloud tool is fully functional
  • Reliable software that's easy to deploy
  • Ability to more easily customize look and feel of mind map
  • Have a better presentation mode for full screen operation
  • Better at recognizing style changes and creating new elements with the last use style and not defaulting to the standard style
It's expensive but I think it has great value. I'd ask if the traditional installed version or the cloud version is most appropriate. Also ask if the read only viewer is sufficient or if the full version is required on a user by user basis.
Read Michael Betz, MBA, CFP®, LSSBB's full review
Adrian Folsom profile photo
I utilize MindJet whenever we are facing a complex issue with multiple variables. Often times the simple process of visualizing ideas, dependancies and constraints with the simple ability to drag and drop results in the solution falling out. I find it useful in a variety of applications from product development, to personnel planning to even personal projects.
  • Clean drag and drop features. Frequently the initial construction turns out to not be the best, and moving single pieces or entire sections is very simple.
  • The visualizations of items and connections along with the ability to customize is fabulous.
  • Tremendously appreciate the keyboard shortcuts.
  • Collaboration can be challenging due to the learning curve.
It does not make sense to use this in all projects at all times. I would not recommend it for simple or linear problems. It is great for complex multifaceted situations.
Read Adrian Folsom's full review
Mark Warrick profile photo
PROS:

I have been using MindManager for about 5 years. Overall, I think it's a great product and I use it daily. As an IT Business Analyst, one of my jobs is to map out current processes and to-be processes in a way that's understandable both by non-technical stakeholders and programmers. MindManager is simple, fast and efficient. When it comes to brainstorming, it's awesome.

CONS:

The application is memory intensive and large maps will take a while to load. The PDFs, Flash exports and Word exports are horrible. Hopefully MindJet will one day get those right.

• Awesome for brain storming - much faster than flow charts, white boards or hand written notes.
  • Great tool for technical documentation. The ability to move things around within the "map" and interlink topics makes it much more useful than a standard specification doc. And you can export it in the usual software requirements specifications format.
  • Embedding screen shots and attaching notes to the topics is simple and quick
  • The HTML exports work well for publishing MindManager maps.
  • Needs better HTML and PDF export options. The PDFs are totally useless.
  • Needs better memory management.
  • A paired down version of the product that perhaps didn't include all the bells and whistles most people won't use could decrease the cost and entice more people to buy it.
  • The online file storage is not easy to use and not something I would direct fellow employees or clients to use.
It's not good for flow charts, but it's very good for technical documentation.
Read Mark Warrick's full review
MindManager is currently being used by my team and one other within the IT structure. We use it for many reasons, recently to formulate ideas which help in the development of technical white papers and to gather thoughts and ideas in the development of a team SharePoint site.
  • We use MindManager for gathering thoughts or brain storming. It is particularly good at this and allowing ideas to be shuffled around as needed.
  • I used MindManger in the creation of a technical white paper. It allowed me to add categorized topics and thoughts as I researched the paper.
  • I have used MinManager to capture and categorize business requirements during the initial phases of projects I was working on. And using the icons, I was able to check when they were validated, and what percentage of work completed.
  • The latest version allows for some data modeling capabilities, however they are not up to the level we currently use in Visio.
  • I wish it was easier to create separate groups that could be built upon, instead of one main group and smaller other groups.
  • I wish the linking between groups could be improved. You can add lines between the different topics, however it gets quite messy quickly. Maybe if alternative hierarchy structures could be created between topics, and allow the switching between layouts.

Well suited

• Brain storming
  • Gathering thoughts and ideas

Less appropriate

• Data modeling
  • Alternative hierarchy structures
John Michael Smith profile photo
I started using MindManager to visualize the various functions and steps I take for my own responsibilities, whether to document out the steps in progressive order to assist in training others to support my tasks, or simply giving myself a visual guide to the affect certain functions had on process or personnel. In short order it became a standard practice that I would use MindManager to capture scope or vision of meetings and objectives drawn out on a whiteboard. It helps to consolidate my department's visions or goals for expression to other peers within my company.
  • Visually provides clarity and "pop" to any function or process or structure that needs sharing
  • Allows the ability to quickly visualize any overarching or cross functional impacts of a project or task
  • MindManager quickly displaced my use of Visio or FreeMind to address Org Charts or other brainstorming sessions that needed some flare and clarity
  • Printing options could be streamlined and broadened. It is the only area that could use some improvements.
Do you need to visualize a process or map out a project roadmap? MindManager is the only option. When trying to convey complex structure or vision to a team that does not have same amount of intimate knowledge then using the visual opportunity provided by MindManager increases the audiences ability to grasp your concept.
Read John Michael Smith's full review
Belinda Weinbrecht profile photo
It is used across our organization to create diagrams for business processes, system designs, and organizational infrastructures. It provides a consistent platform that everyone recognizes and understands.
  • Ease of use: that makes it attractive to the non-technical people
  • Depth of features: that makes it a tool of choice across a variety of departments (ie. it is not just something that R&D or IT can use)
  • Integration with other corporate tools: like Outlook and Sharepoint
  • Ability to resize the entire map
  • Ability to select a group of nodes to highlight
Integration with Microsoft products is a huge plus.
Read Belinda Weinbrecht's full review
Michael Hibbs, MBA profile photo
MindJet MindManager was used to create a decision tree as a training tool for the off-hour Customer Service Representatives based in the US. This allowed the employees to ease through "what-if" next steps to assist customers in getting world class service. The software is very straight forward, completely customizable, and easy for non-conputer savvy people to understand.
  • Flow charts can be very confusing and complex. MindJet MindManager offers a way to minimize the confusion that helps drive the user through a simple path to a solution.
  • MindJet MindManager is easy to use. There is no need to spend additional money for a training class to get started.
  • It would be nice if MindJet MindManager allowed you to paste pictures within the balloons.
  • It would be nice if you could use MindJet MindManager for Organization Charts using photos of the employee.
Read Michael Hibbs, MBA's full review
Anthony Ehara profile photo
MindManager is an excellent tool. It is particularly useful within organizations and projects that span cross-functionally. I use it primarily as my primary dashboard in tracking contacts, roles, projects within the program and processes that would otherwise not suit other documentation formats. I truly enjoy having a tool where I can dump my brain and organize my ideas.
  • Great at performance and easy to use application.
  • Practical macros and usability.
  • Publishing is easy.
  • There are a few issues from my experience on a Mac with format for saving mindmaps.
  • Cloud integration could be simpler.
  • Not designed for advanced/finalized publishing of documentation - ex. to communicate to executives.
MindManager is a fantastic product to help organize your thoughts and understanding. As an IT analyst I deal with complex systems and integration in a large enterprise organization. I am required to track and remember minute processes and contacts in order to accomplish my day to day work. I use MindManager as reference as it provides a one stop dashboard for my projects.
Read Anthony Ehara's full review
Graham Kist profile photo
We used MindJet for a few purposes. First is process mapping. We were using both Visio and IBM Blueworks and found these were better tools for that. We also used MindJet for org structure diagrams. It worked better for this purpose, however, we found that Visio could also be used. Finally, we used MindJet for project management. This worked fairly well, but it competed with Microsoft Project, a program that most of our project managers were already familiar with.
  • Integrated - you can link websites and other documents to your mindmap, allowing a lot more potential content
  • Lots of add ons allow color coding, % complete, resources etc. These are also all easy to use
  • Flexible, you can play around with a large "white board" and still look professional
  • It ocupies a middle ground, it doesn't quite do project planning like Project, nor process mapping like visio
  • Shapes are easy to add, but if you have a lot of shapes, the map gets hard to read
  • People are not as familiar with it as of MS Office suite programs
How flexible do you need the tool to be? If you want an all-in-one solution without paying for numerous other programs, this is your best bet. If you dont need specific process modeling or project management, and onely want to learn one tool for a larger organization, MindJet is a good alternative.
Read Graham Kist's full review
MindJet MindManager has allowed our department to systematically address design issues to improve product robustness. It streamlines root cause analysis and visually outlines all of the topics for all involved.
  • Flow Chart Abilities
  • Keyboard Shortcuts
  • Import/Export
  • Intuitiveness. If someone does not use MindJet all the time (in the "driver's seat") then initial navigation of the software can take some time.
This software is really key for root cause analysis. The ability to create and modify flow charts, flag items and determine what features are critical to a design really streamline the whole process.
MindJet MindManger is used selectively by some members of my department as a vehicle for quick note taking during meetings, and also for mapping the areas we need to work on for each project. We have been able to map resources, tasks, project risks, and requirements for each of our projects. I believe it is also being used by other departments in my organization.
  • Quick brain dump
  • Categorizing thoughts and ideas
  • Capturing quick topics during meetings
  • Sometimes spacing between subtopics is tight
  • It can be hard to arrange topics on other areas of the page
  • Should add functionality for duplicating entries so retyping can be avoided
I would ask what methodology is being used to take notes during meetings. If you are just trying to capture topics MindJet MindManger would be great, but not so much if you are trying to capture comments and exchanges between individuals during meetings. I would also ask what methodology is being used to present project overviews.
It is used to capture ideas during brainstorming activities and to organize topics for presentations. It is also used as a high level planning tool in conjunction with MS Project.
  • Using keyboard shortcuts it is easy to construct a map
  • Easy to share with others, even those who do not have MindManager on their computer
  • Access to large number of map templates
  • Offer easier to use or insert graphics
  • More free-form lines and topics. Make it easier to stray from the templates on topic placement
Does it integrate with existing office products? It is appropriate for brainstorming and quick idea maps.
MindJet MindManager was an effective tool in organizing research ideas for a specific publication. Each member of the team was able to contribute and the software allowed us to keep track of the progress and when each of the components were finished. It is a great and dynamic organization tool that can be applied to almost any setting.
  • Organizes ideas well
  • Improves communication between lab members
  • Effectively increase productivity and efficiency or organization
  • Learning curve could be better
  • Different versions for different fields
MindJet MindManager is mostly suited for a larger organization where it might be difficult to keep track of different aspects of a particular project. It is very flexible but price will be an issue as well.
I use MindManager personally and it is not used in my organization widely. However, it is very helpful for organizing research ideas as well as for qualitative research in some cases.
  • Organizing meetings -- you can use MindManager as a way to organize meeting discussions as they happen
  • Organizing manuscripts -- instead of an outline, you can use a mindmap
  • Organizing yourself -- use mindmaps to tease out ideas for your personal projects
  • User interface -- some areas are a little clunky
Most colleagues in the health care research setting would benefit from using MindManager to organize their thoughts.
MindManager is only used by individuals at Infor, rather than a departmental or even corporate wide deployment. I use it mainly to help me capture ideas, manage projects or to develop outlines of papers I am writing. I love the fact that I can attach notes to the mind map and export the mind map into Microsoft Word, where it generates an entire document including formatting based on the structure of the mind map.
  • Structuring project tasks for simple projects
  • Capturing ideas in innovation management and ideation
  • Developing an outline of a more complex paper
  • License management support is not as responsive as it should be
  • New versions tend to be buggy
  • Most of the additional templates turn out to be not so useful once you use them
The product is very simple to use and there is practically no training required. I would like to see improvements around the notes that can be attached to the structure of the MindMap as I use the solution a lot to write more complex documents. I wish it would work more like a text editor and expose a larger text field including more formatting options.

About MindManager

MindManager helps individuals, teams and enterprises do the right work, faster and better, by simplifying the way they capture, process and share information. Transforming unstructured ideas and data into dynamic visual maps, MindManager says it gives people a clearer understanding of and greater control over their time, work and world.

The vendor says that MindManager’s flexible, intuitive design supports freeform thinking, fluid organization and holistic understanding; its cross-platform functionality and third-party integrations enable a more streamlined, seamless work experience. Millions of users across thousands of global organizations brainstorm ideas creatively, plan and execute projects efficiently, communicate knowledge effectively, and drive more positive, profitable business outcomes with MindManager.

Key capabilities and benefits include:

- Creativity & Problem Solving

Has featureInformation Presentation
Has featureKnowledge Management

MindManager Screenshots

MindManager Video

Uncover possibilities, unite teams and unleash productivity with MindManager 2019. Empower yourself or your team with the most robust, customizable visualization software available, FREE for 30 days at www.mindmanager.com/MyFreeTrial

MindManager Downloadables