Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 24, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Nuxeo is used by certain areas in our company that deal with content management and critical business areas that require dynamic management of terms and conditions. It proves out to be an excellent platform that delivers content and data real-time. This platform does not require too much of coding and is a very user friendly application.
- The platform has Lots of option to protect assets, review and share with the required people.
- It provides a seamless transition from SharePoint which is extremely useful for our business as we have tons of data stored on SharePoint.
- It is a powerful tool, especially for searching - since the indexing is super fast unlike other platforms.
- During a software update - if one issue is fixed, others are broken. Proper regression testing is required.
- Customization is bit difficult in as documentation is not as powerful. This area could be improved.
- It has to enable bulk uploading of documents, it requires Nuxeo support assistance for this feature and this is a paid service.
Read this authenticated review
I'd definitely recommend this tool to others as the overall functionality is very usable and useful. Document uploading, content management is taken care very well. As it is an open source tool, it comes without cost which is the best part but it would require some added security for larger companies to adopt. Security and access based control are one of the most important features.
Nuxeo Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Nuxeo headquartered in Brooklyn offers their eponymous enterprise content management (ECM) platform.
Categories: Enterprise Content Management
Nuxeo Technical Details