Overall Satisfaction with Nuxeo
When I came to work in the organization as a product advisor, they already chose Nuxeo as the main tool for working with content. My role was to adapt the content strategy, including all business processes, to this tool and launch continuous delivery of content to users through a dedicated website.
- Super fast and usable search
- You can compose your own workflow process with content
- Fast content loading, performance is must for SEO
- Great content analytics out of the box
- Too hard to start, onboarding need to be improved
- Some UI elements are not usable
- Reduced development costs
- Increased business process efficiency
- Reduced content preparation time
I spent quite a lot of time on implementation, reading the documentation, and understanding the intricacies of the platform.
Do you think Nuxeo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Nuxeo's feature set?
Did Nuxeo live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Nuxeo go as expected?
Would you buy Nuxeo again?
If you need to organize the entire process of preparing and publishing content for your target audience from scratch, then Nuxeo is a very good choice. You can design key points of interaction between content preparation participants and users and then improve the processes by observing analytics. If you are just looking for an alternative to WordPress, then this may not be for you since the interaction of all participants is more difficult here.