Project Bubble is a project management solution built around capabilities such as time tracking, collaboration, and mobile availability.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Jd/AB/S1MPETOBHIQ3.PNGIntuitive & Very Cost-EffectiveI use it to organize my own projects as well as client-facing projects. Also helps me keep on track and communicating with my contractors and freelancers.,I needed a project management software that had client access, ability to comment, percent-complete tracking, and email integration. The mobile app is a big part of what has improved in the last year and why I have decided to stick with it ultimately. Many others I've decided do not have apps on the marketplace, which is a big hindrance, in my opinion. Invoicing and tracking expenses is a huge plus. White Labeling - I can customize the system with my own logo,Not crazy about how the Javascript window opens up when I click on a project; I would rather it just go straight to the Project page. I wish the Time Tracking app were a little more meaty, more like a standalone app. I think the main project area's UI needs to be a bit more legible. Sometimes I find myself straining to see things.,9,Client communication Contractor accountability Time tracking and resource management,Redbooth, Mavenlink and Basecamp,Harvest
Project Bubble

Project Bubble Reviews

Project Bubble
Filter 1 vetted Project Bubble reviews and ratings
Carlton Smith profile photo
August 30, 2016

Project Bubble Review: "Intuitive & Very Cost-Effective"

• I needed a project management software that had client access, ability to comment, percent-complete tracking, and email integration.
  • The mobile app is a big part of what has improved in the last year and why I have decided to stick with it ultimately. Many others I've decided do not have apps on the marketplace, which is a big hindrance, in my opinion.
  • Invoicing and tracking expenses is a huge plus.
  • White Labeling - I can customize the system with my own logo
  • Not crazy about how the Javascript window opens up when I click on a project; I would rather it just go straight to the Project page.
  • I wish the Time Tracking app were a little more meaty, more like a standalone app.
  • I think the main project area's UI needs to be a bit more legible. Sometimes I find myself straining to see things.
For a smaller agency or freelancer, I think it's the perfect solution because it is very cost-effective and accessible.
It's easy to use and offers a lot of useful interconnected information
like clients, projects and contacts. I also find its project reporting system to
be very useful.
I think a larger agency might want to go with something a little more comprehensive.
Read Carlton Smith's full review