Reviews (1-1 of 1)
May 22, 2015
As a reseller we use the product daily and have many clients using it. After 25 years in the CRM business, we find that RedHorse is our product of choice and advise clients to evaluate it as well. RedHorse has all the features one might wish for their SMB or enterprise level organization.
- Customer information management - retain complete information about the client, their company, social media conversations, product ownership and so on.
- Sales process drive and automation - integrates with Constant Contact to provide marketing support for your sales team.
- Customer support (Ticketing) - complete time and technology management. Know how many issues are arising and the response time to solutions. Create knowledge base as issues are resolved.
- Integration to QuickBooks - Connects directly to QuickBooks in a manner that is solid and easy to use while maintaining security. Your sales and support team sees just what they need to see.
- Really RedHorse is so full featured that it has few areas that need improvement. One feature that is not present but will be addressed in the future is true SaaS implementations.
Read Randy Tucker's full review
RedHorse CRM is not well suited for organizations that need full web access. It is not currently a SaaS application but can be used with Amazon and similar hosted servers.
RedHorse CRM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About RedHorse CRM
RedHorse CRM is an all-in-one CRM for small businesses with end-to-end business management. This solution includes Quoting, Customer Service, Project Management, QuickBooks integration, Campaign Management, Constant Contact integration, Credit Card Processing. It is a completely configurable on-premise windows application that includes a mobile version for phone or web.
Categories: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
RedHorse CRM Screenshots
Make RedHorse CRM your own by customizing it for every part of your business.RedHorse can manage your calendar for you, including scheduling for multiple users and multiple contacts.User our built-n email client to easily manage your communications within one applications. Emails are automatically linked to the right contact. Link emails to more than one contact and also link them to business modules!View, add, edit, call, email, map. Manage all of your accounts and contacts. Search your contact list or use Favorites.Seamless integration with QuickBooks allows you to give your sales team all of the information they need about their customers without needing access to your accounting system.
RedHorse CRM Integrations
RedHorse CRM Competitors
Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Results CRM, FrontRange GoldMine
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|RedHorse CRM Complete Edition||$44||Per Seat per Month|
|RedHorse CRM Essential Edition||$29||Per Seat per Month|
|RedHorse CRM Core Edition||$9||Per Seat per Month|
|RedHorse Mobile||$10||Per Seat per Month|
Each edition is available as a perpetual license.
RedHorse CRM Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||70%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||0%|
RedHorse CRM Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
RedHorse CRM Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
|Supported Countries:||United States, South America, EU|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish|