https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/wQ/cP/61WIZRA557UO.PNGModern & feature-rich survey appI'm currently the only user of this product as our company is very small. We use it to gather user feedback about our site and about our industry.,Visual questions! Survey Legend was the only affordable software I could find that let me add images to questions easily and in a flow that made sense. Live analytics! Super helpful for us when we were just starting our survey program, to be able to make sure the questions were formatted properly for example. Lots of flexibility; any type of question I needed was available here.,I wasn't thrilled with the user experience for the Likert questions. In particular, it seems a lot of users didn't realize they could scroll left and right to find new questions to answer.,10,This was the most affordable option that had the features we needed to expand our user research program.,Google Drive and SurveyMonkey,Google Drive, MailChimp,Customer Surveys Research StudiesSurveyLegend ReviewWe are a real estate company that offers real estate services to sellers, buyers and investors. We are currently rebranding our logo and would like to get more feedback from friends and family so they can select their favorite logo. Looking forward to receiving great feedback and results!,SurveyLegend allows users to customize their templates and survey. Optimized many details and features and polls through analytics and data. User-friendly and simple to use.,Can improve on upgrading to use their features. More video tutorials perhaps?,9,,TrustRadius for Vendors,Customer SurveysDissertation ReviewSurveyLegend has been used as part of my MSc dissertation work, I have created and shared a Likert survey to collect data and perform analysis for my project. The product is easy to use and allows you to create professional surveys. The one downside is that the data analytics through the website do not fully correlate with the responses received.,Ease of use Surveys look professional Surveys are easy to share,Improved correlation of the data between the analytics tool and the responses (i.e. it says 3 responses have been received, but only shows results for 2),9,It has enabled me to create a survey contributing towards my MSc,,Research StudiesThanks, SurveyLegend!This is a great-looking interface and it gives users a lot of options as to how they want to customize their survey. I think it's definitely the best free survey creation website that I've encountered so far. The end product really does look just as professional as some of the other sites where you could pay upwards of $500/year.,Interface Ease of use Design,Full free trial Customization Survey theme changes,9,,Customer Surveys Research StudiesSurveyLegend AnalyticsIt is a super easy to use software and is visually attractive. But I can't see all the answers by person, and that is making it super hard [to get] the analysis.,It is visually attractive. Is super easy to use. Has many different types of questions.,I can´t see individual answers. Free version is very limited. I can only add one picture and not edit it.,7,It will make it easier to know who is interested Without the individual analysis, I will find it harder to schedule an appointment The image is very helpful for brand management,Google Forms,Google Forms, Typeform,Employee Surveys
SurveyLegend

SurveyLegend Reviews

SurveyLegend
Filter 14 vetted SurveyLegend reviews and ratings
Lacey Volk profile photo
December 28, 2017

SurveyLegend Review: "Modern & feature-rich survey app"

• Visual questions! Survey Legend was the only affordable software I could find that let me add images to questions easily and in a flow that made sense.
  • Live analytics! Super helpful for us when we were just starting our survey program, to be able to make sure the questions were formatted properly for example.
  • Lots of flexibility; any type of question I needed was available here.
  • I wasn't thrilled with the user experience for the Likert questions. In particular, it seems a lot of users didn't realize they could scroll left and right to find new questions to answer.
Definitely appropriate for us, with <1000 survey responses but some simple logic and routing that we wanted to build in. Nice very visual UI that lets you preview and makes it easy to test. I can't speak to how well it would work with very long, very complex surveys or more rigid work environments.
Read Lacey Volk's full review
Alice Wang profile photo
September 27, 2017

"SurveyLegend Review"

• SurveyLegend allows users to customize their templates and survey.
  • Optimized many details and features and polls through analytics and data.
  • User-friendly and simple to use.
  • Can improve on upgrading to use their features.
  • More video tutorials perhaps?
Read Alice Wang's full review
Ben Hewitt profile photo
August 01, 2017

SurveyLegend: "Dissertation Review"

• Ease of use
  • Surveys look professional
  • Surveys are easy to share
  • Improved correlation of the data between the analytics tool and the responses (i.e. it says 3 responses have been received, but only shows results for 2)
Surveylegend would be appropriate for use in most situations, in particular when a survey needs to be created in a short time period.
Read Ben Hewitt's full review
Laura Skaar profile photo
September 15, 2017

User Review: "Thanks, SurveyLegend!"

• Interface
  • Ease of use
  • Design
  • Full free trial
  • Customization
  • Survey theme changes
The only issue that I have run into so far with SurveyLegend is the fact that a pro subscription is required in order to access conditional tools (more than 1 logic condition). However, this is one of the more advanced features that I've been looking for in a survey website, so it's still fair for the price -- free!
Read Laura Skaar's full review
August 15, 2017

User Review: "SurveyLegend Analytics"

• It is visually attractive.
  • Is super easy to use.
  • Has many different types of questions.
  • I can´t see individual answers.
  • Free version is very limited.
  • I can only add one picture and not edit it.
I think it would be better for asking more general questions than personal ones, as I can't watch the individual analysis.
Patricia Ledezma profile photo
May 19, 2017

SurveyLegend Review: "Is This Course Making A Difference?"

As the administrator of the Alpha course which is a 10-week program at our church, it is important for me to conduct a survey on guest feedback to evaluate the course. I ask people to go online and answer a series of questions. I send them to my survey which is housed on the Surveylegend website platform. After I have collected everyone's input, I can easily read results because SurveyLegend generates beautiful, easy to read reports. I also appreciate how I can easily send a link to the live analytics to members of my team so that they can study the results.
  • Vivid and beautiful graphic design.
  • User-friendly.
  • Interface offers helpful tools.
  • Straight-forward and to the point.
  • Help topics knowledge base would be helpful.
  • Darker colors on text and bolder fonts needed - sometimes it is hard to read the information or display it on an large projector because everything is so light.
  • I wish they would provide a printable, easy to generate, PDF of the results. Right now it only seems like you can only study things online.
This is a great tool because it's straightforward and not complicated to build a survey that is shareable over the Internet. The graphics are really attractive but are a little light and bright on screen (something that can be improved).
Read Patricia Ledezma's full review
Barclay Saul profile photo
March 29, 2017

User Review: "SurveyLegend for customer surveys"

We're using SurveyLegend to help determine colorways for a product we are launching. We want our respondents to pick three colors from a menu of ten. We're pleased the site keeps our color palettes all the same size. The site is intuitive and easy to use, superior to other similar sites I have tried. I'm being sincere here.
  • Visual layout
  • Intuitive use
  • Friendly interface
  • It could be free.
  • Could be ad based instead.
  • I'm liking it honestly.
[SurveyLegend is well suited] for people looking for market research it works well. I'd not use it in something dry and numbers based.
Read Barclay Saul's full review

SurveyLegend Scorecard Summary

Survey templates (6)
Themes (6)
6.3
Custom logo/branding (5)
Changes to live survey (7)
Question design help (7)
Multiple question types (7)
Survey logic flexibility (5)
6.6
Compliance (5)
Vendor-offered crowdsourcing (4)
Respondent restrictions (5)

About SurveyLegend

SurveyLegend aims to help individuals and companies create mobile-friendly surveys. Users can create surveys on a computer or tablet device and customize the look of the survey. Data can be displayed with eye-catching and insightful graphics.

SurveyLegend's advanced users can take advantage of unlimited features, company branding, white-label questionnaires, skip logic, branching, media-rich questions and more.

Customers include L'Oréal, Universal, Harvard, Greenpeace, Airbnb, Sony, Air Liquide, Roche, and MANGO.

SurveyLegend Features

Survey Format & Appearance Features
Has featureOnline surveys
Does not have featurePaper surveys
Has featurePhone surveys
Has featureResponsive design
Survey Content Features
Has featureMultimedia content
Has featureDrag-and-drop editor
Has featureChanges to live survey
Does not have featureQuestion bank
Has featureQuestion design help
Has featureResponse requirement/validation
Has featureSkip logic
Has featureConditional questions
Has featureQuestion branching
Does not have featurePiping logic
Has featureRandomization
Survey Reporting & Analytics Features
Has featureResponse tracking
Has featureData export
Has featureReal-time results
Has featureStandard reports
Does not have featureCustom reports
Has featureVisualizations
Has featureAnalytics
Survey Integrations Features
Does not have featureCRM Integration
Has featureSocial media integration
Does not have featureE-commerce integration
Has featureTestimonials widget
Survey Automation Features
Has featureNotifications and alerts
Does not have featureCalendar/scheduling
Does not have featureFollow-up emails
Survey Distribution Features
Does not have featureIn-tool invites
Has featureEmail distribution
Has featureCross-channel distribution
Does not have featureCustom survey URLs
Has featureEmbeddable surveys
Has featureSite intercept surveys
Has feature360 Degree feedback
Has featureAnonymous responses
Has featureVendor-offered crowdsourcing
Has featureUnlimited questions per survey
Has featureUnlimited responses per survey
Has featureRespondent restrictions
Survey Administration & Security Features
Has featureMultiple users
Has featureAccess controls
Has featureCompliance
Has featureRight-to-left language support
Has featureHigh security & encryption (256-bit SSL)
Has featureWhite label

Pro yearly, (save 25% with a yearly plan)$170per user
Business yearly, (save 25% with a yearly plan)$300per user
Legendary, yearly (save 25% with a yearly plan)$780per user
Starter (for ever free)$0per user

SurveyLegend gives a 25 % discount on the yearly plans for everyone. We believe in being and doing good, so we also offer special discounts for educators and non-profit organizations that can be found here: https://www.surveylegend.com/pricing-education/ and https://www.surveylegend.com/pricing-ngo/

SurveyLegend Support Options

SurveyLegend Technical Details

Supported Countries:Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic of The, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote D’ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and Mcdonald Islands, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of, Korea, Republic of, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States of, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia and Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Province of China, Tajikistan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Thailand, Timor-leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S., Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Supported Languages: Afrikaans, Irish, Albanian, Italian, Arabic, Japanese, Azerbaijani, Kannada, Basque, Korean, Bengali, Latin, Belarusian, Latvian, Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Catalan, Macedonian, Chinese Simplified, Malay, Chinese Traditional, Maltese, Croatian, Norwegian, Czech, Persian, Danish, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, English, Romanian, Esperanto, Russian, Estonian, Serbian, Filipino, Slovak, Finnish, Slovenian, French, Spanish, Galician, Swahili, Georgian, Swedish, German, Tamil, Greek, Telugu, Gujarati, Thai, Haitian Creole, Turkish, Hebrew, Ukrainian, Hindi, Urdu, Hungarian, Vietnamese