Changes to live survey (9)
Question design help (9)
Response tracking (9)
Multiple question types (9)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SurveyLegend, and make your voice heard!
Starter (for ever free)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
SurveyLegend aims to help individuals and companies create mobile-friendly surveys. Users can create surveys on a computer or tablet device and customize the look of the survey. Data can be displayed with eye-catching and insightful graphics.
SurveyLegend's advanced users can take advantage of unlimited features, company branding, white-label questionnaires, skip logic, branching, media-rich questions and more.
Customers include L'Oréal, Universal, Harvard, Greenpeace, Airbnb, Sony, Air Liquide, Roche, and MANGO.
- Supported: Online surveys
- Supported: Phone surveys
- Supported: Survey templates
- Supported: Survey library
- Supported: Themes
- Supported: Custom logo/branding
- Supported: Single page survey
- Supported: Progression bar
- Supported: Responsive design
- Supported: Multimedia content
- Supported: Drag-and-drop editor
- Supported: Changes to live survey
- Supported: Question design help
- Supported: Multiple question types
- Supported: Matrix questions
- Supported: Translation/multi-lingual
- Supported: Survey logic flexibility
- Supported: Response requirement/validation
- Supported: Skip logic
- Supported: Conditional questions
- Supported: Question branching
- Supported: Randomization
- Supported: Response tracking
- Supported: Data export
- Supported: Real-time results
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Visualizations
- Supported: Analytics
- Supported: Social media integration
- Supported: Testimonials widget
- Supported: Notifications and alerts
- Supported: Email distribution
- Supported: Cross-channel distribution
- Supported: Embeddable surveys
- Supported: Site intercept surveys
- Supported: 360 Degree feedback
- Supported: Anonymous responses
- Supported: Vendor-offered crowdsourcing
- Supported: Unlimited questions per survey
- Supported: Unlimited responses per survey
- Supported: Respondent restrictions
- Supported: Multiple users
- Supported: Access controls
- Supported: Compliance
- Supported: Right-to-left language support
- Supported: High security & encryption (256-bit SSL)
- Supported: White label
Watch In a dark room, enlightened only by a light bulb sits Joe, struggling with a flash-light, some duct tape and some other odds and ends. Principal Joe has worked a lot on his project; he has learned pupils perform better if they feel safe at school. Tomorrow is a big day as Joe is about to present his result. Maybe Joe should have asked for some feedback from his students and the school he works at :) We at SurveyLegend took contact with an amazing movie production company “Normal Filmproduktion” here in Sweden and created a fun, informative video of how a principal went about making a invention to increase the feeling of safety for his students when at school. Maybe he should have asked for feedback before starting :)
- Google Drive
|Supported Countries||Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic of The, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote D’ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and Mcdonald Islands, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of, Korea, Republic of, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States of, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia and Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Province of China, Tajikistan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Thailand, Timor-leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S., Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Supported Languages||Afrikaans, Irish, Albanian, Italian, Arabic, Japanese, Azerbaijani, Kannada, Basque, Korean, Bengali, Latin, Belarusian, Latvian, Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Catalan, Macedonian, Chinese Simplified, Malay, Chinese Traditional, Maltese, Croatian, Norwegian, Czech, Persian, Danish, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, English, Romanian, Esperanto, Russian, Estonian, Serbian, Filipino, Slovak, Finnish, Slovenian, French, Spanish, Galician, Swahili, Georgian, Swedish, German, Tamil, Greek, Telugu, Gujarati, Thai, Haitian Creole, Turkish, Hebrew, Ukrainian, Hindi, Urdu, Hungarian, Vietnamese|
- Stable tools where, at a glance, it is possible to create clean surveys with unique characteristics, either for posing questions or for receiving questions.
- It is possible to distribute various surveys, in order to receive different responses.
- In very few circumstances do surveys go blank with no responses.
- Data in circumstances fails due to survey error.
- It allows us to create attractive and excellent quality surveys with objective questions to solve problems.
- It allows us to distribute the surveys and share them on any site in order to reach more people.
- Support may be somewhat slow in responding.
- Visual questions! Survey Legend was the only affordable software I could find that let me add images to questions easily and in a flow that made sense.
- Live analytics! Super helpful for us when we were just starting our survey program, to be able to make sure the questions were formatted properly for example.
- Lots of flexibility; any type of question I needed was available here.
- I wasn't thrilled with the user experience for the Likert questions. In particular, it seems a lot of users didn't realize they could scroll left and right to find new questions to answer.
- SurveyLegend allows users to customize their templates and survey.
- Optimized many details and features and polls through analytics and data.
- User-friendly and simple to use.
- Can improve on upgrading to use their features.
- More video tutorials perhaps?
- Ease of use
- Full free trial
- Survey theme changes
- It is visually attractive.
- Is super easy to use.
- Has many different types of questions.
- I can´t see individual answers.
- Free version is very limited.
- I can only add one picture and not edit it.
- Ease of use
- Surveys look professional
- Surveys are easy to share
- Improved correlation of the data between the analytics tool and the responses (i.e. it says 3 responses have been received, but only shows results for 2)
- Vivid and beautiful graphic design.
- Interface offers helpful tools.
- Straight-forward and to the point.
- Help topics knowledge base would be helpful.
- Darker colors on text and bolder fonts needed - sometimes it is hard to read the information or display it on an large projector because everything is so light.
- I wish they would provide a printable, easy to generate, PDF of the results. Right now it only seems like you can only study things online.
- Visual layout
- Intuitive use
- Friendly interface
- It could be free.
- Could be ad based instead.
- I'm liking it honestly.