My team is a dev team, and I am the tech lead of the team. ZenTao was first being implemented at first inside our team, and it was used across other departments like our HR, and Marketing. Not the whole organization, but almost 80% of our company.
We found it was pretty hard to track our tasks and bugs when collaborating on the same product. We wanted a tool to track sprint and issue. So that was how it came to ZenTao.
- Story could be linked with product, sprint, test case, bug, which makes traceability so great.
- Test module, with test case, case library, test request, test report, very detailed.
- On-Premise available, the package is very small based on LAMPP
- SaaS version even cheaper without your own IT maintenance support.
- Price really affordable.
- API call is easy, so that we could do customizations.
- Mobile app, only a web based, not a real app.
- The UI is a bit boring, for fresh user, the interactive guide is not so good as others.
- There are not so many languages you could choose.